how are you achieving your goal?

Options
self explanitory, what are you doing in terms of exercise, diet etc to get where you want to be!

Replies

• Radcliffe83
    Options
    watching what I eat, 1,400 calories a day plus what ever I burn off from cardio. Cardio most day, work a muscle group most days using weights as I want to avoid losing muscle, also eating protein. I will also now be busting out the press ups in order to reach 100.
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Fiddling with my macros to find optimum and sustainable balance.
    Zig zag with cals but overall a week's cals will work out around 15-1600 per day.
    On particularly strenuous exercise days, I will not attain a net of above 1200 no matter how hard I try but I am not strict during weekends so am content that overall I am balanced.
    I work out 3 x a week with army pt instructors outside whatever the weather which provides me with aerobic and anaerobic workouts, strength, resistence and interval training, plyo etc., In addition, I power walk with weights because it clears my head, attend the gym for strength training, do beach aerobics and like to play on the climbing bars in the local park for chin ups, pull ups and hanging crunches. I am currently including interval sprints after powerwalking as well because it's dark outside and nobody can see me do it!
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    Fiddling with my macros to find optimum and sustainable balance.
    Zig zag with cals but overall a week's cals will work out around 15-1600 per day.
    On particularly strenuous exercise days, I will not attain a net of above 1200 no matter how hard I try but I am not strict during weekends so am content that overall I am balanced.
    I work out 3 x a week with army pt instructors outside whatever the weather which provides me with aerobic and anaerobic workouts, strength, resistence and interval training, plyo etc., In addition, I power walk with weights because it clears my head, attend the gym for strength training, do beach aerobics and like to play on the climbing bars in the local park for chin ups, pull ups and hanging crunches. I am currently including interval sprints after powerwalking as well because it's dark outside and nobody can see me do it!
    wow! i cant ay anything but wow!
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention - I incorporate 2 rest days each week - sometimes 3 in the winter, but then on the days when I do workout I burn anything from 1000-1500 per session.

Did I mention I was an overachiever???
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    you have certainly earned that sexy physique, il give ya that! :-) great effort