after low gains?

Options
has anyone else experienced the all-time low only to gain back at least 10ish lbs?

my lowest ever was 136, and i only saw that for a mere "blink" of a moment.... and then it was 140's and 150's mostly. of course now i am creeping up and must put a stop to it, but it seemed like my body bottomed out and then sort of stabilized.... anyone else??

Replies

• jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yep! I hit a low of 191 stayed that way for about 3 months then BAM 2 weeks later i was at 205! I didnt change anything so i have no stinking idea what happened. It was totally depressing though
  • carriedavis77
    carriedavis77 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    ack! you guys are scaring me! rofl

seriously though... I'm sitting at my lowest yet at 198.6 *YEAHAWW for hitting onderland the other day*... but I'm not at goal yet... I've seen no gains for sure... like for months but I knew deep down it was a change in my eating habits that really caused those.

I haven't yet experienced what you're mentioning but hope if I do that its a long ways off! :P lol... I can imagine that would be very frustrating especially if nothing in your food/exercise levels changed!
  • AutieBell
    AutieBell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I know what you are talking about but I think I have it under control now. Hoping to keep it that way. Stress I think did it too me. I only gained back like five though. Here is too keeping it off and losing some more!! I am holding steady at 185 right now..but I am okay with that, considering where I came from (289). Good luck and good support vibes sent everyone's way!!!
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yep! I hit a low of 191 stayed that way for about 3 months then BAM 2 weeks later i was at 205! I didnt change anything so i have no stinking idea what happened. It was totally depressing though

i feel ya!! :-\
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    i think it's totally normal... but yeah... gotta catch it before it continues too much!!! wish my body would just "steady" itself.
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I started maintenance in July (IIRC) after eating < 1k cals/day for 7 months. I was concerned about my desire to eat so I upped my calories very slowly and I was training for a half marathon at the same time.

My GF runs a weight loss clinic here in SoCal and she advised me to up my cals 10%, see how I reacted for a week, add another 10%, etc.

Per my web page, I've been in a pretty good range of about +/- 2% the low 90's.

http://cbeinfo.net/weight.htm