B210K App?

Options
BeccaB1981
BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
I have an Android phone and I want to download an app for it but unfortunately there aren't any free ones. There are 2 in the Android market, one for $1.99 called B210K Pro by Guy Hoffman and one for $2.99 called Bridge to 10K by Bluefin Software. Does anyone have any experience with either of these that can advise me which one I should get? I don't want to download both just to see which one is better.

Replies

• flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I used the Bluefin one which I liked - it's not as encouraging as the C25K one I used (Get Running) but works well and you can have music with it. The running journal feature is good to complete and look back on and definitely get it with GPS - it will do a little map of your run and do mile splits and tell you your average walk and run pace.
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I use the Bluefin version of B210K as well for my iPod. I don't have the GPS feature as it's not a phone, but I really like the app. Well worth the three bucks, and you can use your own music, which I like much more than the C25K Podcast I had before.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I use the bluefin one and like it, although didn't like having to buy the GPS feature,especially as I'd bought it for the bluefin ease into 5k app (now called, previously c25k).

But apart from that, I really like the app
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I use the Bluefin one too. Worth the GPS add on as well, definitely!
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I use the Bluefin one too. Worth the GPS add on as well, definitely!

Is the GPS an extra or included in the app ?
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    The app will ask if you want to add GPS - I think it's about 59 cents/p extra