LOG YOUR WEIGHT HERE!

melcap
melcap Posts: 148 Member
Hey Everyone!!

I have decided (with some help from sahm2two! lol) that we are going to weigh in once a week before January 1, 2012. I am going to stick with Mondays as our weigh in date so that we are more accountable for the weekend!!

Monday, December 19 and;
Monday, December 26 will be the dates!

Then everyone will report their weight on Sunday, January 1, 2012!!

Good luck everyone!! We can do this!!:happy:

Replies

• ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    thanks
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 380 Member
    I will definetly do this :)
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    weighing in tomorrow... i scurred.
  • saraegentry
    saraegentry Posts: 81 Member
    oh man, Monday weigh in? ok! that'll help keep me in check over the weekend :) I'll be back on Monday to check in!
  • sahrak1
    sahrak1 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm up for this i could definitely use the push ! xx
  • Hey gang! I'm at 165!!! I started at 166.5, needed to lose 6.5 pounds. I'm gonna do it before 1 Jan!! Who's with me!!!!!
  • melcap
    Weigh In Day 1:

Let's start logging:

This morning I was very disappointing to see that I am still 150 lbs..... I need to try harder! Blah
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    I am also disappointed... 146.2 :(
  • I'll have to weigh myself tomorrow, I forgot it was weigh in day today! I have put some pounds on... I can feel it. I WILL weigh in tomorrow, I promise! :)
    I don't want to, but I will!
  • saraegentry
    saraegentry Posts: 81 Member
    I'm not disappointed! I worked my *kitten* off this week at Zumba and stayed under on calories almost every day (didn't stay under on our anniversary-- big date, or yesterday-- my "rest" day and I made christmas cookies with my girls, but every other day I was usually under by 200-300)

Starting weight- 193.8
    Weight today- 189.0

*happy dance*
  • melcap
    I'm not disappointed! I worked my *kitten* off this week at Zumba and stayed under on calories almost every day (didn't stay under on our anniversary-- big date, or yesterday-- my "rest" day and I made christmas cookies with my girls, but every other day I was usually under by 200-300)

Starting weight- 193.8
    Weight today- 189.0

*happy dance*

Love it!! WTG! you inspire me :)
  • melcap
    Hey gang! I'm at 165!!! I started at 166.5, needed to lose 6.5 pounds. I'm gonna do it before 1 Jan!! Who's with me!!!!!

I'm with you!!!!!!!!!! Let's do this!!!
  • December 12:134.4
    December 19: 128.2
    Loss of 6.2 pounds
    Goal by new years 123-125 (this will put me at my goal)

This sounds like a lot but I have an auto immune disease that causes inflammation so it caused me to go from 130 to 134.4 over three days. This week I have been running 4-5 miles a day and 7 miles on Tuesdays to get that weight off!
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    WTG Girls that have lost weight. I'm the same but feel pretty good about that because I spent the weekend at my Grandmothers where healthy food doesn't exist. I hope to kick butt this week and lose a few before Christmas.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Still at 149. Not disappointed though since I actually lost more than projected last week.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    went up to 133 BUT it's my TOM so I'm more than positive that is a factor. Next week will be much better (:
  • andy2486
    andy2486 Posts: 93 Member
    Last Monday: 204.2
    Saturday Morning: 202.2
    This morning: 203.4 (I was half bad and half good this weekend. Hoping the bad is making me gain water weight only, so today I have a salad for lunch and plan on going to the gym on my lunch break.)
  • I think I logged on the board but not in the group.
    SW: 256
    SW for this challenge: 243.2

12/19/11: 242.0 (-1.2)
  • I stayed the same at 158 losing weigh during the holidays is harder then expected but hey with all this temptation, wine!! and holiday parties I'm just glad I didn't gain anything! Thank God for new years is all I can say
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Weight today is 180.6. Very disappointed in myself. When I joined the group I was 178.2. I have been working out and trying to eat less, but I am letting the holidays get to me and my willpower is going out the window. I need to turn this around. :(