• kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    ChallengeAccepted.jpg

I'm Chris, by the way.
  • cbaylis
    cbaylis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How do I get it so my ticker shows up when I post?
  • smadrigal04
    Options
    Did Plyometric Cardio Circuit today....wore my HRM and it said for 40 minutes, I burned 409 calories! Woohoo!
  • adammccrady
    adammccrady Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    How are you adding the exercises into your journal?

There's really no good way to accurately add these workouts into your journal unless you use a HRM while you do them. My wife has a Polar FT4 that she uses when she does Insanity, and it gives her an accurate count of calories burned that she can enter into her diary post-workout. Otherwise, you'll just have to resort to a guess...
  • adammccrady
    Options
    How do I get it so my ticker shows up when I post?

Click 'Community' on the top menu... it'll take you to the Message Boards page. Right above the listing of the different message boards, there's a horixzontal menu... click on settings. Hope that makes sense...
  • adammccrady
    Options
    Did Plyometric Cardio Circuit today....wore my HRM and it said for 40 minutes, I burned 409 calories! Woohoo!

Awesome burn! I'm seriously considering a HRM so I can see how much I'm burning when I do the workouts!
  • smadrigal04
    Options

Awesome burn! I'm seriously considering a HRM so I can see how much I'm burning when I do the workouts!

Yeah! I was really surprised at how many calories I burned!
  • mavsgurl30
    Options
    Hi =) i just got my Insanity in the mail yesterday and did the Fit Test last night. Since it's midweek i will probably start all over again next week so i would love to join.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    So we do fit test on the 26th
    or plyometrics?
    I like to start at the same time with everyone.

I've been adding Insanity workout to my work out routine. I'm done with my weight lifting sched so I can
    start do insanity full time now.
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think it's the fit test on Monday.
    I'm just praying my Christmas dinner stays down.
  • adammccrady
    Options
    So we do fit test on the 26th
    or plyometrics?
    I like to start at the same time with everyone.

I've been adding Insanity workout to my work out routine. I'm done with my weight lifting sched so I can
    start do insanity full time now.

I'm planning on following the schedule starting with the fit test on the 26th, Plyo on the 27th... having my rest days on Sunday! I'm getting pretty jacked to get back into it...
  • Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just found this group, but I actually started on 12/19... I am going to post my fit test results later (they are at home... I am currently at work, procrastinating..)

So I'll be a week ahead, but I'm excited to see the results and have some people to go through it with! :)
  • smadrigal04
    Options
    Hey! I just found this group, but I actually started on 12/19... I am going to post my fit test results later (they are at home... I am currently at work, procrastinating..)

So I'll be a week ahead, but I'm excited to see the results and have some people to go through it with! :)

We started the same time! I just finished the Pure Cardio this AM...kicked my butt! But ready to face the day now!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I got tired just from watching max interval plyo video. I think I'm going to either puke or pass out when I start to do that work out.
  • adammccrady
    Options
    I got tired just from watching max interval plyo video. I think I'm going to either puke or pass out when I start to do that work out.

I love doing this work out. I always feel like I'm going to die when this workout is over with... but it's an awesome feeling!
  • adammccrady
    Options
    Good luck, everyone! I'll be posting my fit test results tonight after I do it!
  • mavsgurl30
    Options
    Me too!! Soooo ready!!! Let's do this =)
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Fit test done! Pretty testing to say the least and I can see why people say it's tough on the knees. Interested to see what awaits me tomorrow - think I'll take a sneaky peak at the plyo worker before I go to sleep.

Good luck to anyone who's fit testing this evening,
    C x
  • adammccrady
    Options
    Yes, definitely tough on the knees! I actually felt a pain on the top of my right knee during my Power Jumps, something I didn;t experience last round. I was definitely favoring it during the rest of the minute. My wofe was counting for me, and she said that I was planting my feet too hard when I was landing... not giving myself much cusion, so I uess that's something I need to work on!
  • mavsgurl30
    Options
    Those power jumps are brutal!!