the step over

Options
imcubed01
imcubed01 Posts: 12 Member
I have been stuck here at 200lbs for some time. I try to work out 6 days a week with a days rest. I also have changed my eating habits immensely with veggies, lean meats
needing to find the secret to that extra push.

7096048.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Sorry no one replyed to your post. i'd love the answer to that one too.
  • desirae500
    desirae500 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    As your body metabolism and make-up shift, you may hit a weight plateau. While your weight may stay the same, is your shape still changing? For example, I plateaued at 175 but still lost an additional dress size. Also, make sure you are taking in enough calories for your weight and exercise level. Too few calories will cause the body to "hang on" to them! Then just keep doing what your doing and focus on healthy habits.

It's frustrating. I stayed at 175 for several months! Now I am hoping to see weight slowly come down again.

Good luck!
  • cinfinrn
    cinfinrn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Have you tried changing up your exercise routine? Sometimes our bodies get used to doing the same thing all the time. Try someting new, and make sure you are mixing both strength training and cardio (alternating days maybe). Good luck! Dont be discouraged, these plateaus happen to lots of people!