Dec. 18th - 24th Challenge

Options
KayteeBear
KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
This week is going to be simple...

8 cups water
100 jumping jacks daily (or 50 crunches or 50 pushups)

I don't know about everybody else but my Christmases start on Friday (I have four official Christmas meals to go to) and I have a ton of gifts to bake and I haven't started yet (oops) so I'm going to be super busy this week and next so this should be easy enough for whoever is busy (or at somebody else's house it's much easier to just go to the bathroom and do jumping jacks or something lol)

Replies

• chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I will be at my parent's house from Friday or Saturday for a little over a week and I know it will not be the same doing the challenges as when at my home. I will be trying my best though. I am sure doing them will somehow keep me accountable and help with the temptations.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Crunches and pushups for me. And I asked my Mom to make sure the treadmill was accessible and such so that if there's too much ice and snow there I can still keep up with my running. Good luck all!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delinquency in checking in this week. Busy time of the year but thankfully I normally do my exercises first thing in the mornings so I am okay in that area. Done all from Monday to today, Thursday. So far so good. Hope you guys are all doing okay.