Week 3 - Dec 19th to Dec 25

Options
My goal for this week is the same as week 1. I am going to do C25K every other day and do 100 Situps on the days that I am not doing the C25K.

Replies

• hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My goal: staying under my calories at least 5 days this week!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    My goal is from m-f of this week, keep it under my calories, exercise 4 out of 5 of those days and drink 10 glasses of water per day. That way, I can go into Christmas weekend feeling good and let myself relax a little.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week are to log every day and to be under on calories.
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Checking In...

Monday-X
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Ok, girls I am really letting you down. Sorry but I am not feeling well today.

Monday-X
    Tuesday-X
    Wednesday-X
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Checking in- I have actually been eating really good this week. Total creature of habbit... Coffee in AM, V8 for snack, Progresso Light soup for dinner, and then whatever for dinner. I've not been terrific about logging because I've been eating a lot of the same things which I have logged another day. Between xmas shopping til mid-night and getting through final exams I just don't have the energy to fire up my laptop at night and log. But I am still here. I'm in the game.... and I'm doing this!
  • sosborne73
    Options
    Sorry girls I did not do well at all this week. Hubby was home for his week off and I seemed to take the week off too. Not good I know.