Challenge Check in for Jillian Extreme Shed& Shred

Options

Replies

• SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Feel really good after doing Day 1! I do love the variety and the new moves in this workout. Just need to make myself stick with it for the 6 weeks!! Never done a workout for that long before. Hope I can!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Feel really good after doing Day 1! I do love the variety and the new moves in this workout. Just need to make myself stick with it for the 6 weeks!! Never done a workout for that long before. Hope I can!!!

You will do awesome....Its better with support!! I am here all the way with you doll!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    FYI: If anyone is having trouble finding the dvd in stores try Best Buy. I put one on hold to pick up tomorrow--gonna start then! Best wishes.
  • inafit16177
    Options
    HERE AND READY TO GET STARTED TOMORROW!
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just picked mine up... I will be updating you all once I finish
  • Kerie2
    Kerie2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 1.....wow! Glad I have support here to keep me in check! LOL Got to do the work as Jillian says to get the results!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Just did day one and im glad i did it all the way too. Doing this dvd did remind me that i still have wsys to go because i still needed to take breaks. I'm proud of myself for doing it. I know it will get better as i go!
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Day one is completed! I actually enjoyed it all the way through. The moves were new to me so my body got excited. The work out is not that intense so I did use my weights to increase the intensity. I was soaked after I finished.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i did day one today & it was sooooo awesome!!! i did every single advanced move & every single rep (used 10 lb weight)... i think after that damn asylum, i can do just about anything, LOL!!!

great job to everyone who started strong today!!!!! you rock ladies :flowerforyou:
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    First day of level one done....:drinker:
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Level one day 2 completed. Today was better than yesterday. Not as many breaks and I found myself having a good time with it just knowing that I got thru it. For me its the warm up and the first set of exercises that really get me tired (those da,n leap frog burpees) lol. Anywho it takes a lot of of me so instead I just stay in one place. I find it helps. I look foward to see.:smile: how each day goes :wink:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Level one day 2 completed. Today was better than yesterday. Not as many breaks and I found myself having a good time with it just knowing that I got thru it. For me its the warm up and the first set of exercises that really get me tired (those da,n leap frog burpees) lol. Anywho it takes a lot of of me so instead I just stay in one place. I find it helps. I look foward to see.:smile: how each day goes :wink:

Good Job friend!! You know I am just proud of your willingness to not stop just adjust....Definitely going to be good results!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    I HAVE BEEN DOING LEVEL 1 FOR ABOUT A WK AND I lOVE IT, EVEN ALL THE YOGA POSES!!! WE CAN DEF DO THIS LADIES....
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Yay day 2 down!! Love the way I'm going two days in, I actually wanted to do this workout today. Partly for the fact it makes me feel awesome and part just so I could say I did it! I can do all the reps without a break so maybe I will add the weights in tomorrow.
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Im a day behind but started nevertheless!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 complete. I had to fight the soreness from yesterday but I got it done. Feeling pretty good right now.
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey queen! I have mine my husband says I cant open it til christmas. I was thinking of starting it the day after our victory day when we step on the scale even if I haven't loss anything I will still be happy because I got through not stepping on the scale.
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Morning!! day 2 done! It's intense but I like it!!

Question: are we logging this under general circuit training?? Thx!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread! I started this workout Monday and did Day 1 and Tuesday Day 2. Not as tough as Killer Buns and Thighs but really like it. I was thinking about doing Level 1 for 2 weeks, Level 2 for 2 weeks , then doing both levels the last 2 weeks. But we will see!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Day 2 complete:)