Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to jump in? I just found this thread....and I did Day 1 today. I really liked it...
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to jump in? I just found this thread....and I did Day 1 today. I really liked it...

NOPE...thanks for finding it...we all just started Monday!! Good luck and thanks for the SUPPORT!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Day 3 complete
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I completed one working of level 1 this past Monday. . . unexpected days off w/ Christmas preparation. Will be busting double workouts once shopping has completed. Shed & Shred timeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 3 complete! :smile: Everyone have a great day!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done everyone have a blessed day
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 4 and I must say I am really feeling this workout with Jillian!! Funny that I never thought burpees would be my favorite...But I like the one we do in level 1....I am using the weights the entire time..So i really enjoy it and get a burn...Hope everyon else enjoys it!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Hi to all I just finished up day # 7 and its getting easier but I enjoy it I tried to do some advanced moves lol it went great.. So keep pushing
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I also did day 4 this morning:bigsmile: Burpees will never be my favorites... but I am really liking all the yoga poses. I am also using weights the whole time. It's a great workout and I find it goes by fast :)

Thanks for the support Steph!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just checking in after 4 days I am still liking the workout, but for me I think it is best to do 3 to 4 days. I cut out the cool down portion since I do go right in to my stationary bike ride then I do my own cool down at the end. On the other days I will do 30 day shred or Ripped in 30 along with my bike. I'll do workout 1 for one more week! Still trying to master the moves!! I haven't looked at the 2nd workout yet, so if it is more intense, I may do it 4 to 5 days along with my bike.

You are all doing amazing keep up the great work!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Day 3 complete. The workout is a lot of fun. I really feel that kung fu in my legs!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Day 3 completed! I had to modify because of my cramps but i did it
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Day 4 complete. I set personal goals for myself today So I did some extra workouts. I burned a total of 1210 (my personal best). I went for a 45 min walk this morning and then again this afternoon plus I did JM and Leslie Sansone workouts. I must say, I feel really good. I can't wait to get those buns of steel. Thanks for all the encouraging words and support!!

***"If you can see beyond where you are, you'll go a lot further."*** --Bridget
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 so I'm behind but I completed a 3 mile interval run and it kept my heart rate between 150-180 during Shed & Shred! YEAH!
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 3 but I put a twist on it today. On days 1 and 2 I did just level 1 but today I did level 1 and 2 with a burn of 1151 calories and an Average heart rate of 160 bpm. Tomorrow I will be back to level 1 only. I promise level 2 is very intense but fun at the same time. I never did alot of those moves before which is definitely going to trick my body. Everyone be motivated and know that if your mind can perceive it then your body can achieve it!!! Be blessed. Much love, Krystle
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Morning! I'm on vacation but I bought JM with me to keep me in check.

...Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Day 4 complete!! It kicked my butt today. I guess because I didn't feel like it. Still hate the dragon stance(Kung fu)
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Day 4 complete! I am really enjoying this workout. I haven't done much yoga and didn't know if I was gonna like it at first, but I really do! Now off to wrap gifts and get ready for the weekend. Everyone have a great day.:smile:
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Day 4 complete. I set personal goals for myself today So I did some extra workouts. I burned a total of 1210 (my personal best). I went for a 45 min walk this morning and then again this afternoon plus I did JM and Leslie Sansone workouts. I must say, I feel really good. I can't wait to get those buns of steel. Thanks for all the encouraging words and support!!

***"If you can see beyond where you are, you'll go a lot further."*** --Bridget

Congrats on the huge burn!