challenge#15 Monday 19th

Options
mrschappet
mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
30 star jumps ( do 10 and rest for no more than 8 seconds... then repeat until 30 are complete)
30 seconds of jumprope... please note you don't have to have a jumprope to perform this exercise... just pretend :-)
30 jumping jacks

BTW all of these exercises can have an added challenge (and more calories burned) by holding weights on your shoulders or some by doing bicep curls :-)

40 hip width squats ( optional: dumbbells... get em' up on your shoulders and @ss to the grass) do 20 rest no more than 8 seconds and repeat.

30 side lunges (optional: dumbbells ..front raises ... works your shoulders)

20 regular lunges ( 20 for each leg... optional: try to do it with weights either held at your sides or doing bicep curls) I know I said all legs but oh well LOL

30 plei squats- feet wide and toes pointed outward drop down in your normal squat and squeeze your butt as you rise up. hold a beat. do ten rest no more than 8 seconds repeat until 30 are complete (optional: hold weights on your shoulders)

40 dead lifts for these you have to use dumbells :-)

pelvic tilts - 3 sets of 20 do, do 20 reps and rest for no more than 8 seconds repeat for 3 sets ( to add resistance place a dumbbell on your pelvis.. I use a 5lb dumbbell)
link for form
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTX15Qk1xTM

finish off with 40 jumping jacks and 30 seconds of butt kicks

Dont forget to stretch after your done :-)

2liter of water, 2 servings whole grain, 3 fruits, 5 veggies

Happy Monday! Don't forget to check in and let us know you have completed the challenge and how it went for you. and please let me know if there are any exercises you would like me to post.. I may run out of ideas soon LOL

Replies

• janet0101
    janet0101 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Got 'em done! I look forward to seeing what you have for us to do. You're doing a great job! I pretty much always get the fruits and water in but sometimes struggle with the veggies. I've been trying to do better with them though.

Have a great day!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I love how there are like 130 people in this group but only 3 posting! I don't know how you keep coming up with different ways to make us feel that burn everyday! I used the weights for all of the moves today except for the jumps and dropped my dumbell on my foot with no shoes on. Ouch!! I did a yoga DVD after as my stretching. also I finally feel used to drinking all this water, no longer constantly need to pee which is nice lol! Will get the nutrition in by the end of the day.
    Thanks for keeping us challenged!!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I love how there are like 130 people in this group but only 3 posting! I don't know how you keep coming up with different ways to make us feel that burn everyday! I used the weights for all of the moves today except for the jumps and dropped my dumbell on my foot with no shoes on. Ouch!! I did a yoga DVD after as my stretching. also I finally feel used to drinking all this water, no longer constantly need to pee which is nice lol! Will get the nutrition in by the end of the day.
    Thanks for keeping us challenged!!

Well you two rock :-) I didn't do today's challenge cause I am still recovering from my kick @$$ routines on Friday and Sat. LOL I did Zumba cardio instead..... but I hope to be back at my strength training tomorrow :-) Keep up the great work!!!