week 5 GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Options
Goodmorning ladies Hope you all had a wonderful week last week and a wonderful weekend. We only have 12 more days left of this yr and I KNOW yall ready to get on that scale LOL!!! For the next few days that we have left, I want yall to get organized and create you a workout schedule for these next 12 days left. I know a lot of us have fam coming down for the holidays so just do the best you can!! Make the BEST out of these last 12 days. You have came to far to give up now!!! GO HARD yall!! STAY IN THE RACE!!! We gonna walk in 2012 LOOKING GOOD AND FEELING GOOD!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!

Replies

• DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm so nervous about getting on that scale. I feel like I can't tell if I've gained, lost or stayed the same. I'm going to push it the next 12 days though. Nothing to get in the way (at least foreseen)

My Plan: Dedictated exercise at least 5 days per week
    - C25K every other day (My second day is today.)
    - Finish off the last 6 days of the 30DS (missed alot of days since the last time, not starting over, just forging on.)
    - Start Ripped in 30

*Extras: If I feel like it, Throw in some Just dance on the Wii; some walking since I have shopping to do, and maybe going out dancing on the weekends. Oh and try to make up for not doing the challenge on week 3.
    *Eating: Gonna try to keep it clean as much as possible, barring Christmas of course.
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    I was down for four days, I was laid out sick (fever, chills, cough), so I missed my workouts :sad: I couldn't really eat, so hopefully I didn't do that much damage. I truly have not weighed my self. I am going to hit these last 12 days with a bang.

I am going write out my schedule and make sure that I cross it off when I am done (like a to do list). I know by seeing it I will have no choice then to do it.

Wish everyone luck, don't give up, we still have 12 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm getting so excited to weigh! I feel like im down but I really have no idea! Here's my plan:

Dec 20: 60 mins Zumba
    Dec 21: rest day
    Dec 22: 60 mins Zumba
    Dec 23: rest day
    Dec 24: 60 mins boot camp an 60 mins Zumba. Back to back! I've never done boot camp before so I may die. Lol.
    Dec 25: one hour walk with dog
    Dec 26th: one hour walk with dog, 45 mins turbo kick and one hour Zumba
    Dec 27: 60 mins Zumba
    Dec 28: rest day
    Dec 29: 60 mins Zumba
    Dec 30: rest day
    Dec 31: 60 mins boot camp and 60 mins Zumba. (I may die again! Lol)
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Well, I can definitely plan through Christmas for now, here we go:

Dec 20: Elliptical
    Dec 21: Elliptical
    Dec 22: Running
    Dec 23: Running
    Dec 24: Elliptical
    Dec 25: Rest
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    I can't believe how fast time has gone...... So my plan is to get my booty rollin out of bed early am to Jog/walk for 45 minutes, eat right (fell off that wagon) all day long and then hit it again in the PM for Turbo Jam and/or 30 day shred. I finally got back on my water schedule so that feels so much better to me. One day i feel like I lost and the next not so much, I need a scale! LOL My biggest hurdle for Christmas is surviving 3 dinners and everything in between.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm giving it my all. Going to eat right but good even on Christmas. I will commit to exercise everyday . I will drink lot of water. On 1/01/12 I will see a better number on the scale than I saw on 11/24/11. Lets go ya'll we can o this.
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well for me this week is full of my normal workout routine. However my boyfriend is going home for Christmas from the 23rd-29th so I can add to my workouts and have double workouts everyday! So my plan for next week, starting Monday is to workout for an hour in the morning (Hopefully burning 500+ calories). Then I plan to workout for another 30-45 minutes in the evening after work (planning another 300+ calorie burn). Hopefully this will help push any more progress I have made since the start of this group. I hope all of you have a great week with your workouts next week too :flowerforyou: