My goal for the first 90 days of 2012

mscoco10
mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
Hey Pals,
So for 2012 I'm setting a personal goal to workout everyday. I'm also going to drink 80 oz of water a day. I will limit salt , sugar , and bread. I will also eat 2 servings of vegetables and fruit each day. This is going to be hard but I can do it.

Replies

• CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    My goal is to try to workout 5-6 days per week. Eat more veggies and fruits, increase my water intake. No eating out, no white breads, watching my sodium and artifical sugars. I will try to eat more organic foods and drinks. I have done it before and loss 10-15 lbs in a little less than a month. Its tough but can be done.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    My goal is to lose 8 pounds of fat and 5 inches.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Working at a fast food place and being a college student, cutting out fast food or eating out entirely wouldn't work. I would only make myself frustrated. So, instead, I will limit my fast food or eating out to once a week. I will excerise 5-6 days, alternating arm and abs workouts. I will drink 10 glasses of water a day. I will use the crock pot more for more healthier meals. I will complete C25K. I will log every day. I will be able to proudly wear a bikini by summer. During the summer I lost 10 lbs a month, I know I can at least lose half of that if I stick to it, even with the stress of school when it starts back Jan 9th. By 90 days I will weigh 135 lbs! We can do this!!
  • atleast20
    atleast20 Posts: 29 Member
    Has anybody tried Gaiamtv?. It is a service that allows you to have access to hundreds of exercise videos. I am thinking about doing that for my 90 day challenge. It cost but........ But I am wondering if it is worth it at least I will not be bored. Let me know if you have done it or knows anyone who has.......
  • AZackery
    Has anybody tried Gaiamtv?. It is a service that allows you to have access to hundreds of exercise videos. I am thinking about doing that for my 90 day challenge. It cost but........ But I am wondering if it is worth it at least I will not be bored. Let me know if you have done it or knows anyone who has.......

I never heard of GaiamTV, but I do have some Gaiam workouts.
  • atleast20
    What is it? It is a video ? ...and did you have to purchase it?
  • atleast20
    A
  • atleast20
    Working at a fast food place and being a college student, cutting out fast food or eating out entirely wouldn't work. I would only make myself frustrated. So, instead, I will limit my fast food or eating out to once a week. I will excerise 5-6 days, alternating arm and abs workouts. I will drink 10 glasses of water a day. I will use the crock pot more for more healthier meals. I will complete C25K. I will log every day. I will be able to proudly wear a bikini by summer. During the summer I lost 10 lbs a month, I know I can at least lose half of that if I stick to it, even with the stress of school when it starts back Jan 9th. By 90 days I will weigh 135 lbs! We can do this!!

After reading your post I am motivated when are you starting your 90 days?
  • AZackery
    What is it? It is a video ? ...and did you have to purchase it?

Gaiam has a website. It should be Gaiam.com. Billy Blanks use to be under Gaiam. I own a lot of his workouts. I have some other workouts that's under Gaiam. If you go to Amazon.com and type Gaiam, you should see Gaiam workouts.
  • mscoco10
    Hey pals, remember to build from where you are now. If you eat out everyday cut back to maybe 3 days if you can. If you have cake after dinner everyday maybe try a yogart instead. Little changes go a long way.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member

After reading your post I am motivated when are you starting your 90 days?

I have a birthday challenge for myself that is currently underway, but I wont start this challenge until the 1st of Jan :)
  • atleast20
    Hey pals, remember to build from where you are now. If you eat out everyday cut back to maybe 3 days if you can. If you have cake after dinner everyday maybe try a yogart instead. Little changes go a long way.
    Good tip it is easy to get overwhelm and just not do anything I am working on drinking my 8 glasses of water per day.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    My goal for the first 90 days of 2012 is to workout twice a day, gym in the am and 30 day shred in the pm for the first 30 days then tae bo boot camp for the remainin 60 days. Eat clean and healthy, drop @ least 10lbs and some more body fat.
  • mscoco10
    My goal for the first 90 days of 2012 is to workout twice a day, gym in the am and 30 day shred in the pm for the first 30 days then tae bo boot camp for the remainin 60 days. Eat clean and healthy, drop @ least 10lbs and some more body fat.

That sounds great. Having a set plan we help you reach your goals.
  • AZackery
    I've lost 2 pounds of fat, not scale weight. This is not the results of a couple of weeks. It takes time to lose fat. This is the results of my December's PT 24/7 program ( I did the first 4 weeks) and the workouts I was doing for the I Used To Be Fat challenge starting in January. I hope to at least lose another pound of fat for my next weigh in next month. My goal for this challenge is to lose 8 pounds of fat, but if I get up to 5 pounds of fat loss, I'll be happy.
  • atleast20
    I've lost 2 pounds of fat, not scale weight. This is not the results of a couple of weeks. It takes time to lose fat. This is the results of my December's PT 24/7 program ( I did the first 4 weeks) and the workouts I was doing for the I Used To Be Fat challenge starting in January. I hope to at least lose another pound of fat for my next weigh in next month. My goal for this challenge is to lose 8 pounds of fat, but if I get up to 5 pounds of fat loss, I'll be happy.

How do you measure your fat loss?
  • AZackery

I have a body fat scale and a Omron Handheld body fat monitor. If you have a scale already, get an Omron Handheld body fat monitor. It's no use to buy another scale. You can find the Omron Handheld monitor at Academy or GNC. It's cheaper at Academy. You can even buy it at Amazon.com. It still should be cheaper than GNC.
  • atleast20

I have a body fat scale and a Omron Handheld body fat monitor. If you have a scale already, get an Omron Handheld body fat monitor. It's no use to buy another scale. You can find the Omron Handheld monitor at Academy or GNC. It's cheaper at Academy. You can even buy it at Amazon.com. It still should be cheaper than GNC.
    Thanks for the tip
  • AZackery

Thanks for the tip

You are welcome.