Introductions

mscoco10
mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
Hi,

I'm a 30 yr old stay at home mom. I just recently left the work force. I'm planing to start school in January so i'm excited about that. Just really taking 1 day at the time and hopefully everything starts to look up.

Replies

• CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Hello, I am a 36 yr old male from NC just looking to refocus and challenge myself, to get back in shape. I have loss about 18 lbs but ready to take it up a notch.
  • Hi ! I'm a 23 year old stay at home mom / student looking to get back in shape! Im ready to take this seriously and give as well as receive encouragement on this journey. I don't go to the gym but I do work out with Nike training club( highly recomend) and walk on my treadmill! I'm excited for this journey and to see how everyone does! Thank you for creating this group!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Hi, I'm AZackery. I'm in my thirties. I'm on the healthy journey, because I need to be healthy. I have a ways to go, but I'm patient. I know it will take time for me to reach my body fat percentage goal.
  • atleast20
    atleast20 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi
    I have about 40 lbs I would like to lose. However , I am limited on time (or so I tell myself) and motivation to work out looking forward to this 90 day challenge..........
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Hello, I am a 22 y/o college student. I have made plans to be at my ultimate goal weight of 135 lbs on my birthday (March 10th). For this challenge, all I want at the end of the first 90 days of 2012 is to reach and stay at 135.