I'm really excited.

Options
Well I am really excited about this challenge. I hope you all are too. If you have questions or need tips let me know!

I'll leave the group public till the challenge starts. Get your friends to do it to!

Replies

• rhaya96
    rhaya96 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks for getting this started. It'll be cool to see how we all do. I'm going to start today because I don't want to lose the motivation.
  • nycko20
    Options
    Thanks for adding me to the group! Should be a fun challenge! :happy:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I am too! I know they had been making a huge difference and this should help keep me on track in 2012!
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    Way to hook it up bro! This is going to be awesome!
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to get this started!
  • PeculiarButterflyy
    Options
    I'm excited, too!!! This will definitely keep me on my toes (uh, and hands)!
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    Curious as to when I'll have to break up my push-ups into smaller sets.......hmmmmm!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    You guys rock!
  • jdawg1105
    jdawg1105 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and figured this would be a great way to get started. If anyone is looking for more friends feel free to add me.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite...so I hope wall and knee push ups count...I can't quite do a toe push up yet...well...I can lower myself to the ground...but I can't push back up again...I think that will be one of my goals for 2012: do "real" push ups :)
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Thanks for the invite...so I hope wall and knee push ups count...I can't quite do a toe push up yet...well...I can lower myself to the ground...but I can't push back up again...I think that will be one of my goals for 2012: do "real" push ups :)

They count.
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Im excited and scared at the same time!!
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    Im excited and scared at the same time!!

No need to be afraid. You have all the support you need.
  • LMP1979
    LMP1979 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Alright, count me in! :tongue:
  • AllDayMzAmberJ
    AllDayMzAmberJ Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm scared and excited too! I want more definition in my arms, and this will be an easy way to gain it!
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. I am in.
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Welcome to the party!
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Just found a Juiian Date Calendar app in the android market place, I bet those of you with iPhones have something similar in the app store.
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to this!
  • heatherldietrich
    Options
    I'm already doing the 100 Pushup Challenge, which I'll be finished mid-January - from my knees. I'll add this one and try it from my toes!
This discussion has been closed.