I'm really excited.

Options

Replies

• PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My arms definitely need some work so I'm looking forward to this!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am IN!!!!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks for getting this started. It'll be cool to see how we all do. I'm going to start today because I don't want to lose the motivation.

Me too. I'm a bit impatient and want to go ahead and get the push ups going.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    This should be fun!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Should we have a side-challenge going - how many consecutive pushups we can do, without breaking them down into groups?
    May motivate me to push harder..
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    lets do it!

i'm starting on 10 for day one though.
    remember to get full effect, use a FULL range of motion.

extend at the top, chest to the floor!

starting at 1 on the first day, this should be a good way to increase everyones pushup and bench ability!
    nice and slow progression is the way!

remember! MAKE THEM COUNT!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Should we have a side-challenge going - how many consecutive pushups we can do, without breaking them down into groups?

Sure. Thats the idea of the challenge. But if some of you need to break them down in groups then by all means.
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Not sure if this was asked yet....but once the numbers start to climb as days progress.....is it consecutive pu's or goal per day as in 30 here 25 there ..... as long as its met by days end?

^^^^ guess if I jus read the last page I WOULD HAVE GOT MY ANSWER....AS$ HAT HERE
    woops caps lock on
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This is a really cool goal. Count me in. It will be fun.
  • ShaeDetermined
    Options

Sure. Thats the idea of the challenge. But if some of you need to break them down in groups then by all means.

Perfect!
    I will be doing diamond-pushups to really work my triceps.
    Will start tomorrow with 10 and hold at 10 till Jan 11.
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Not sure if this was asked yet....but once the numbers start to climb as days progress.....is it consecutive pu's or goal per day as in 30 here 25 there ..... as long as its met by days end?

^^^^ guess if I jus read the last page I WOULD HAVE GOT MY ANSWER....AS$ HAT HERE
    woops caps lock on

lol I love the way you appeal to my juvenile sense of humor... hehehe she said *kitten* hat
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options

Perfect!
    I will be doing diamond-pushups to really work my triceps.
    Will start tomorrow with 10 and hold at 10 till Jan 11.

I was thinking about alternating doing regular one day and then diamond the next.
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    if ya do diamonds with 2short pulses then finish with a full and repeat...its an awesome burn.
  • r77obo
    r77obo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im going to combine this with sit ups - 31st December i should be doing 366 sit ups too...
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Im going to combine this with sit ups - 31st December i should be doing 366 sit ups too...

Challenge accepted. I'll do that too.
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options

mad idea!!

i could do this with the ab-wheel!!
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • ShaeDetermined
    Options

Oh boy. I can't resist a challenge.
    I'm in. will be doing decline crunches.
    I usually do about 400 in intervals. Will see how many I can hack consecutively.
  • hayley987
    Options
    This is awesome. I have never done more than 30 push ups in one session so this will be great to see how well I can do with this! Going to look pretty funny on the exercise log...
This discussion has been closed.