Day one!

12/19/11

I started tracking my steps at 4pm and was able to get up to 6455! I can't wait to see what I can do for an entire day! I sure wish I had a job where I was walking around all day and not sitting on my butt....

Nicole

Replies

• jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Hi! I love my stepper! I wear it everyday! Today was: 12191 steps! I am excited to do this challenge with everyone! I'm from Indiana, have 13 year old twin girls and a 9 year old girl. Married, and we have 2 Labs.

Jenn
  • follownocrowd
    follownocrowd Posts: 59 Member
    Hi Jenn! I am glad you joined! 12k+ steps!!!! WOW!!!!! Good job!!!

My husband and I have two daughters, 13 and 11. We also have a 2 year old son. No pets, it is already a housefull! I could not imagine having twin 13 year old daughters!!! That must be interesting!!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Hi Jenn! I am glad you joined! 12k+ steps!!!! WOW!!!!! Good job!!!

My husband and I have two daughters, 13 and 11. We also have a 2 year old son. No pets, it is already a housefull! I could not imagine having twin 13 year old daughters!!! That must be interesting!!

There was a crazy work day where I got... 17,000 steps in. That only happened 1 time though. Life at our house is very dramatic. My daughter sent me a text from school one day saying "mom, I'm a murder". I was like what the heck happened? She said that there was a mouse in the girls locker room and she killed it, and "blood was coming out it's nose". After work/school she asked me if she kills another mouse, will she be a serial killer. lol