Holiday eating

Options
Anyone else starting to slip because of holiday stresses? I have been so anxious these last couple of days, its unbelievable. I had nachos for lunch today. Looked great in my food diary. :grumble:

What do you do to distract yourself when you get stressed?

Liz

Replies

• whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i have been doing horrible ..
  • fergalf
    fergalf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been bad the last 2 days! I need prayer for stronger will power and more faith in myself! Why do you we think we have to eat the bad stuff why do we do it? Help me find the answer why!:ohwell:
  • vbskinny
    vbskinny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This morning i got up and ate a mini hedgehog a little ice cream and chicken skewer ..... not a good beginning to my day
  • daviesmaddy
    Options
    hi i could not believe how bad i had been over the last couple of weeks until i weighed myself tonight i have managed to put on around 7lbs and i have put a inch on my stomach, thighs & hips i haven't been using my diary and have just been guessing i am so mad at myself for letting all my hard work go to waste i have made a promise to myself that i have to start afresh tomorrow and stick with it
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am taking a break from dieting this week but next week I am back on. I started a month ago on my diet (after thanksgiving) and the temptation was really getting to me. I just can't say no to my favorite junk foods. But 1 thing I do is working out at night and I drink tons of water.