Train like a Man, Look like a Goddess

Options
Strength and beauty CAN exist in the same body with this manly workout made for women.

Here is your full body Workout!

Copy and Paste into your browser:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/train-like-a-man-look-like-a-goddess.html

Replies

• ronadams52
    ronadams52 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reference. Looks like a very good program. I usually change up a few things. I like putting supersets in order of difficulty.

As I may have mentioned I began training women in 1988 and unless they have medical limitations I rarely train them differently then a man. Matter of fact I train several husband wife teams and in most cases although the men may lift more weight their wives have better stamina and are all pushing their hubbies!!!!
  • InstructorLeake
    Options
    As I may have mentioned I began training women in 1988 and unless they have medical limitations I rarely train them differently then a man. Matter of fact I train several husband wife teams and in most cases although the men may lift more weight their wives have better stamina and are all pushing their hubbies!!!!

Awesome! I love it! Girl Power!
  • OhThatBlonde
    OhThatBlonde Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this link. It's about time I change up my wo plan - so I think I'm gonna try this one for the next 4 weeks (as closely as I can given the holidays/weekend committments). We'll see :)
  • BrwnGirlSlimmn
    BrwnGirlSlimmn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I just got this book for Christmas and have already read through section one. I started focusing more on building strength when my doctor suggested it a few months ago. I am still trying to figure out what i should be doing, but think i now gave a better idea and can't wait to ge started.
  • mallred76
    mallred76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I just got this book and started last night. Even though I have weight trained in the past I am pleasently sore today.
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this starting Sunday. My question is do you know any exercises I can exchange the one with machines for? I work 4 days/week and have a gym at work but have no machines at home. We do have dumbbells and barbells.
  • cookvf
    cookvf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And, I do train like a man. No light weights for me! I love lifting weights, makes me feel strong and powerful :)
  • 8Spokes
    Options
    Thanks for the reference. Looks like a very good program. I usually change up a few things. I like putting supersets in order of difficulty.

My husband and I are on the second round of the Kris Gethin 12 week program (bodybuilding.com) and we do the exact same workout. ;) It's intense! I love it, he loves it....it's so fun to workout together. I feel super empowered when I lift weights and see those consistent strength gains!
  • vtate75
    vtate75 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Is there really a need to get this book? I did the first workout this morning using the website. It was awesome and intense, but I'm wondering if I should invest in the book or not.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    thanks for the link!
  • SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This was a very useful site. Thanks for the post.
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Fantastic share, thanks!
  • lnguyen578
    Options
    I was looking for a new routine! Thanks so much! <3
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Great link. Thanks : )
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    is this really 7 days per week? I just completed the Jamie Eason Livefit Trainer in February and it was similar. I am looking for a good, 3-day per week plan...