Introductions!

Options
2»

Replies

• lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Just saw this pop up on the side and had to join. Love DMB! :)

Hi I'm Alix/Lex, 31, been a DMB fan since 92-93 (I dunno along time ago). Have no idea how many shows I've been to, but I know I haven't been to any in the past couple years :( Makes me a little sad, but life gets busy. And I miss my old Hartford, CT shows. Currently living in CA (Central Valley).

Hoping I can find my way to a show in 2012 at some point! *fingers crossed*
  • jdbeckers
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm Deanna, 32 and I am an American living in Holland.

Going to a DMB concert in Holland is much different than in the States. The fan base isn't that large here, and they play in smaller venues so it's not hard to get right up front and center at their concerts. I can't wait until they come back over here again!

Feel free to add me:)
  • LuvDMB
    LuvDMB Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I'm Sharon. Been following DMB since the early 90's and haven't missed a show at the Gorge since 2000.
    I'm a single parent of a 12 year old boy, work in the dental field and have 3 dogs.
    I've been on MFP for a while but chose to stay invisible...it wasn't working so well. Glad I decided to start interacting with people because everyone so far seems so nice and supportive.
    Nice to meet you all :happy:
  • jrow0524
    Options
    Hi - I'm Johanna and I'm from Egg Harbor city, New Jersey. I'm 44 and have been a huge DMB fan since my first show in 2002 where he blew me away! Since then, I've seen Dave 20 times, including most recently all 3 days of the DMB Caravan in Atlantic City - my home town. I've always been a music lover, instilled in me by my parents who were hippies in the 60's - went to woodstock and named me after the Bob Dylan song, Visions of Johanna.

The majority of the shows I've seen were in Camden or Philadelphia, but I did go to Charlottesville for one weekend of shows and I saw Farm Aid in Foxboro (Dave and Tim).

I've lost 18lbs so far - and looking to get my old body back. Nice to meet you all!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Tasha/35. I've been into DMB since 1994. I stopped counting how many shows I've been to. I saw Dave and Tim once at Perdue. I did a little traveling but since having kids, I've had to cut back and only see them when they come to town (St. Louis, MO).

I can't wait to see them on July 11. Woo!
  • dmbfan42
    Options
    whats up everyone just got this app and im ready to go...love me some DMB too bad no winter tour this year :frown:
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    hello?!? anyone out there???? i am back!!!
  • katiebrew
    katiebrew Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Still here and still a big dmb fan!!! Just got back last week from two shows at alpine - hubby and I walked away with a signed set list!!!