some questions

Options
ngory07
ngory07 Posts: 194 Member
I have been interested in clean eating for awhile. Have a few questions....cottage cheese, yogurt, and string cheese...do u consider these clean? I know they come in a package. I don't buy light. I will get 2%. Organic cereal?? Any tips? I am attempting to use what I have and then trading for a cleaner virgin. Condiments? Is natural ketchup ok? Other natural condiments? I want to start making my own mayo. Suggestions welcome!! Please!

Replies

• VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm pretty new to this too so I look forward to seeing what people have to say. What I have decided is if I can make it I do. From the directions I have found yogurt seems like it would be easy to make. As far as cereal goes, I make my own. Here is a link to my blog

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/EmilyRanae22/view/no-more-boxed-cereal-161114

I also have made "fresh" almond milk which is good and pretty easy. Cereal is time consuming but easy once you get used to it. Also in my blog is some info about why I will not buy boxed cereal again. The process of making cereal (even organic) pretty much strips all the nutrients out of anything you could buy in a box.

I gotta go for now but I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say :)
    Good luck!