Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• LindsayInNYC
    Options
    I'm a little late to join but what can ya do...

I'm Lindsay. I'm 28 and live/work in New York City. I've been married for a year and a half and we have a pug. I joined MFP to help me shed the 5-10 lbs. I've slowly packed on. I've been trying to lose on my own and now with MFP but haven't had much success. I have a BAD sweet tooth so I started the Live Fit program in hopes of curbing the sweet tooth. Would love more friends!
  • Michelle333
    Michelle333 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm also late joining this group. I am 49 years old, mother of 2, grandmother of 1. I plan to start the 12 week workout on Monday Feb. 6. Looking forward to toning this body. :)
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Welcome LindsayInNYC and Michelle333... hopefully you will find the group beneficial!
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!
    I'm 28 until the end of April and live in VA with my wonderful partner of almost 5 years. (evanescencevluvr)
    We start Phase 2 on Monday. I'm not excite because cardio is my least favorite thing ever.

I started on here Oct 2010 and with only a 4 month break (June/July/Nov/Dec) from then till now am down 16 pounds on my scale. I'd like to be maybe 130 pounds at 5 feet 2 1/2 inches. I'm going to just go until I think my body looks good. I would like to bulk up some to make up for being short. I already have broader shoulders than most females. My biggest area of fat is that damn belly on the rest of my body you can just pinch a little bit.
    I'm also a type 1 diabetic for going on 16 years. I don't blame anything on it but it does make it a little harder to drop the weight.
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 50 years old and have done something similar to this about 10 yrs ago. So I've been searching for something to do because I am ready to shed these pounds for the last time. It's been tried and true that lifting works and so I am so happy to have found this group! I will be joining up on bodybuilding.com today and reading about this program. So I will be ready to start Phase 1 on Monday 2-13-12

I would appreciate any support, suggestions and hearing about your results! Anyone out there starting Phase 1, let's do it together!
  • Smash666
    Smash666 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello saw this group, and I've looked up to Jamie Eason for years so had to join. Would love to look like her some day sooner better then later of course. I'm 28 and have bin exercising on and off for years. I've completed a personal training course and am now striving to be the best I can be for 2013. I'm looking for like minded friends for encouragement and support so feel free to drop me a line and a friend request :) best of luck to all of you in your goals
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hello All.
    I'm on Phase 1-Week 3...Day 3 as of today.
    Joining this group so I can soak up as much info as possible. I really want to see some great results in the end from this programs. I joined MFP 2 yrs ago. Accopmplished losing 50lbs. Gained 10 back. Realized I'm a cardio junkie and after months of sitting at the same weight I now know my body needs my to LIFT HEAVY. I'd love to hear from those who have completed 12 weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.