New Receipe Website

Options
plaz58
plaz58 Posts: 17 Member
Has anyone tried Jorge's new receipe website? Do you find this worth the investment? He is running a special until the end of the year - $4/week.

Replies

• pricer15
    pricer15 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Plaz58,

I thought about it, but since my husband has to eat gluten free, and I am doing BFC I wasn't sure how many of the recipes I could use. I have a couple of Jorge's books and thought I would start there. In addition, MFP user meandjorge has a great blog that I found when I was looking for a BFC community. Just google meandjorge and her blog comes up to the top. (on Bing at least). I have spent so much money on losing weight, I thought I could find other, cheaper souces of information. I'm hoping more BFCers join your group.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I haven't, but I have made a number of recipes from the web and his books. Yesterday I made the BFC ricotta pancakes and my boyfriend (who's a die-hard white flour lover) kept saying over and over, "Really, there's no flour in these??"

I say whatever motivates you to success is a worthwhile investment!
  • crazzikat
    Options
    Hi everyone! Glad there is a group for Belly Fat cure on here! Another blog I go to other than the Jorgeandme one is http://purplerosy.blogspot.com/ She has lost 90 pounds on BFC. They both have wonderful looking recipes and I have made a few that were great in the past few days. I have only been doing the BFC for a few days but so far so good!