Wedding Dress Shopping Led to BAD Decisions!

Options
I really really messed up over the past 2 days. Wedding dress shopping for the first time (eye opening, and depressing! Couldn't look at anything but my big arms!) and then wine, sushi, more wine with my friend I haven't seen in months....wake up moderately hung over yesterday, then spent all day last minute Christmas shopping, proceeded to drive for 3 hours home in horrible weather led to a day of grossness today-sugary cereal, cheese and bread to name a few, and the past 2 days have been bad and I didn't keep track really. I was EXHAUSTED, and didn't do anything! Plus I haven't worked out in 3 days. Anyone else go through this? It is almost like I was feeling good from the past week and thought I would somehow look ok in the mirror dress shopping and instead I just looked horrible. I was doing really really well for about a full week (as I just restarted this program!). I do NOT want to lose the good work and mentality I had before, but am hating myself for saying "screw it" today and yesterday. I'm hoping I wake up with the desire to do a serious work out tomorrow, as I know it will not happen tonight. UGGH.

Replies