daily challenge Dec 27- Dec 30

Options
Alright ladies, I don't know about all of you but I REALLY need to get back at it FULL swing. I am putting forth a daily challenge for the rest of this "work week". Each day (Tues-Fri) try to complete 50 crunches and 50 push ups. I know I am unable to do all 50 at one time but I WILL accomplish this challenge. Good luck to you all!

Replies

• shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I've got my 50 crunches and 50 push-ups in for today (although most of the push-ups were on my knees :blushing: ). Thanks for posting the challenge!
  • chickpeas83
    Options
    ok, im in! I have been having such a hard time getting my act together. I was good throughout the holidays but now I can't seem to stop nibbling or munching!!!
  • chickpeas83
    Options
    ok, im in! I have been having such a hard time getting my act together. I was good throughout the holidays but now I can't seem to stop nibbling or munching!!!
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Good for you two. I have to admit that I missed out yesterday but I DID complete the challenge today:)
  • chickpeas83
    Options
    ok I didn't do the challenge yet, I have been unable to get my act together! I just did some cardio and will do my crunches before bed! I need this motivation and have to GET IT TOGETHER!!!!!!!
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Well I got the challenge done Wednesday but only half of the push ups on Thursday. I hate to admit that they were also all done on my knees and definately not done all at once. I am looking at it like this.... I may not be able to do as many as a lot of other people but I am doing 100x more than I have ever done before. Keep up the hard work and we WILL reach our goals:)