New to this site, and need help and motivation.

Options
my whole life (till 3yrs ago) i was 120-135 pounds. 3yrs ago i experience a life changing situation, and i been gaining weight like crazy! i currently weigh 206! i seriously just sit here and cry my eyeballs out sometimes, i have a loving and caring boyfriend who supports anything i do. but i have to admit i have been giving up a lot and being lazy! he doesn't take me serious anymore when i tell him, lets go running, or i'm on a diet, blah blah blah.. its my fault that i let myself go, i was always very active but now i just cant seem to get my groove back. im barely 22 and i already had high cholesterol. i just need help asap. i was thinking of lipozean and all those nasty pills but i heard you gain all of that weight back. i work a 9-6 job, no kids, I HAVE TIME, im just ALWAYS tired, and need that good motivation to get me started, and help me going. anyone?

Replies

• mari760
    Options
    oh and i just fell in love with the name of this group. lol so i had to join.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    o hai there. Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me :)
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi Hun,

Well I am new here too so welcome and Hi! You can do this, we can do it together. I get where you are coming from I also have been known to say screw it I will do it tomorrow but you have made the first step by coming here!. Why not start small and build up start logging all your food after a week or so then add in tiny bits of excersize? Let us know how you go and we will get there together xx

Kelly