Week 4 Dec 26- Jan 1

Options
Sorry I started the thread late. Let's see mine for this week is C25K every other day and 100 situps on the days I don't do the C25K.

Replies

• SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    The word of the week for me is "PLAN".
    Last night I went grocery shopping for things I need to get through my work week. I brought everything into work with me today so I save time the rest of the week. As long as I eat only what I purchased and don't go rogue (no holiday sweets, no vending machine snacks, no take-out) I will be on target all day every day until I go home at 5pm. I bought a set of measuring cups and measuring spoons to leave at work. I have a 33.8 FL OZ bottle I keep refilling with water and various "on-the-go" mixes. I am feeling g:smile::smile: d.

Now that I have my mornings and day time under control I need to get my evenings at home under control too. That is when I am at my weakest. I need to work out a meal plan for all of my dinners. I'm going to cook tonight and will post once I complete the recipe builder and know the calories.

:glasses: LETS ROCK THIS WEEK!!!:glasses:
  • SLaw4215
    Options
    Checking in (Wednesday) - I had a pretty good night last night. Kids didn't feel like eating what I thought I was going to make but we adjusted and I didn't go crazy and over eat. I'm still having some trouble sticking to only 1200 calories a day (what I get if I'm not exercising). I'm dragggggginnnng... I have no physical energy so I'm not feeling like getting on the treadmill. It's going to be a matter of FORCING myself to do it and I probably need some vitamin B6 or B12, vitamin C and extra iron or something to get a boost of healthy energy. Time to hit the pharmacy or a vitamin shop.
  • SLaw4215
    Options
    Checking in Thursday - I had to switch up my diet...I wasn't eating enough protein and coming home starved. I did much better today and even had the will power to cook a chicken lasagna (my own made up recipe) and walked on my treadmill for 45 minutes @ 3 MPH (not huge but it's been months since I walked with any regularity). Almost time to eat!!!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Slaw, I think you are doing wonderful! Keep up the planning and the daily evaluations and you will find what is working for yoU!!!
  • SLaw4215
    Options
    Sunday 1:48AM checking in: you guys are wonderful encouragement. I look forward to seeing your comments when I log in.
    I had a great day today (Saturday)...got some exercise, said no to Chinese Food, cooked and ate well all day and still ended up under again. I am feeling stronger than I have been in quite a few months. Happy New Years Ladies. Sending you a BIG HUG from MASSACHUSETTS!
    ~Sharon