Initial Weigh Ins

Options
celizabet
celizabet Posts: 48 Member
Please remember to send me your initial weigh ins at the beginning of the year, January 1st!

Have a HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!! :)

Replies

• mrshmiller9
    Options
    Excited to start!
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Perfect. I finish off a challenge that requires avoiding the scale until January 1st. Ready to go, can't wait to see the challenges.
  • Nonnielex
    Nonnielex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've never done this before, but need all the help I can get! Excited and ready to go!!!!
  • ladyrayado
    ladyrayado Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hurray, just what I needed to start my New Year off right! Excited to get going!
  • hmathe
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get! :smile:

8808968.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • rubydoo102
    Options
    Ready!
  • rageena_falangee
    Options
    This is my 1st group and my 1st challenge to myself. I can use all the motivation I can get! :)
  • HLloyd524
    HLloyd524 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP so I am excited about this group and ready to start the new year off right.
  • Tamiwynell
    Tamiwynell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am EXCITED ABOUT THE CHALLENGE...
  • cnaprill
    Options
    Looking forward to getting started! Good Luck everyone!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Ginger, 40 yrs old, married 22 yrs, have a grown son and I travel with my husband as he is a truck driver for a moving company. I am starting out at 219 lbs. My highest weight ever was 232 ish. I was on Livestrong a long time ago, but logging info by phone onto that site was not working out. My phone wouldn't cooperate. I stumbled across this site and realized it works like livestrong does , but it's easier to log onto here. I don't know if it's going to be easier or harder to lose weight on the road. I guess I will find out lol. I won't be able to weigh regularly because I'm on the road alot, but will post my weight as I can. I don't have any friends on here, but would love to have some. God bless us all on our journey! Thanks!
  • susandondo
    Options
    Ohhhhh, I'm just 1 hour into the program and was excited to find this group right off the bat - only problem is, is I see a bunch of weight graphs and don't know how to insert mine for Jan 1st.....yet!

I've recently lost 35 lbs on another diet/exercise application and now find I'm losing my motivation. I went searching for a new support app and found MyFitnessPal, whew! My son's gettting married in October and I want to feel and look my best. I probably
    want to lose another 20-25 pounds and keep it off AND learn to love exercise! I have a stationary bike and am very happy using it....so far!

For all of you who may struggle as I do, I promise to share openly and support you in any and every weigh I can!

Good luck and best wishes to all.
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am pretty excited about joining this group. I have never joined a group before or done a challenge. Hopefully this will hold me accountable.
    I don't want to let anyone down, including myself!
    I would love to lose 30 lbs in 6 months. I need to lose around 40-50 altogether, so that would inspire me to get fit by the end of the year.
    Good luck everyone! Jan. 1st is coming up quick!
  • prairie123
    Options
    :happy: Okay here we are day one tracking food and happy off to hot yoga to stretch:happy:

12570504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This year I am praying for each of you the same thing I am praying for myself...that you will have a year filled with God's blessings and favor ~ that 2012 will be the year you overcome and breakthrough to victory in any area in which you have been hindered ~ and that the number of days you enjoy good-health and happiness will out number the times you face sickness and sorrow.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this challenge... initial weight info was sent!
    Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • Tamiwynell
    Tamiwynell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, my initial weight is 187lbs
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday but mine is 163.2 can I still stay in?????
  • Susiej1976
    Susiej1976 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Susie from Texas. I am excited about joining the group. I missed Saturday, is it still OK to join?
  • annanoel21
    annanoel21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    my sw is 230. My gw is 170. I am getting married in oct and want to be in onderland by then!