EVERYBODY

whtlatina1214
whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
edited October 6 in Social Groups
did everybody give up or what nobody wieghed in on friday /no one posting anything new what is going on everyone ???

:flowerforyou: holidays are over :flowerforyou:
soooo that being said we all need to get back on track

especially :explode: us desk job folks:explode:
NOT YELLING >.<

just dont want everyone falling off

Replies

• soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 238 Member
    Hmmm, I must have forgotten....I did weigh in on Friday and was 4lbs down....I had weighed 2 weeks prior....and will start weighing every Friday!!!
  • pattybernal
    pattybernal Posts: 19 Member
    SORRY I GOT HOME THURSDAY AND MY MOM WAS MAKING TAMALES AND I KNEW I WAS DONE FOR THE WEEK..
    : / DIDNT WEIGHT MYSELF BECAUSE I ATE WHAT EVER, BUT I AM BACK ON TRACK.
  • whtlatina1214
    ok awesome im glad your doing well keep it up we will be skinny by summer ... and ms.patty hey girl that is fine im not expectiing all of us to drop like crazy it is hard work this group is really maintaining and to get there it is hard work and doesnt happen in a day so just STICK TO IT and dont give up we are all here for support and think we hav about 6 months till summer ...
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    I weighed myself Friday and yesterday and weighed exactly the same! Whaaa? Apparently I did better with my eating over the holidays than I thought. Looking back I didn't eat a whole lot. Not the healthiest foods, but I didn't pig out either. Probably too many cookies, but I burned those yesterday! Since I had the day off.
  • Well we still have New Years, but as long as you do whatever in moderation we all should be just fine. Yeah I weighed in Friday but forgot to post (I think) but also weighed today and I am up about a pound and half since last week.
  • MercedesV
    MercedesV Posts: 70 Member
    No Nonsense here. I am afraid of the scale because I was bad. I just quick logged in thousands of calories and put MFP on the back burner. I'm loggin today, went to the gym last night, am going today. So I'll commit to getting on the scale this friday. :) Hold me to it.
  • whtlatina1214
    I weighed myself Friday and yesterday and weighed exactly the same! Whaaa? Apparently I did better with my eating over the holidays than I thought. Looking back I didn't eat a whole lot. Not the healthiest foods, but I didn't pig out either. Probably too many cookies, but I burned those yesterday! Since I had the day off.

lexagon still better than most i know somepeople really over did the holiday thing so go you lets move forward and post your wieght again even though no change in friday post ... so we can stay on track
  • whtlatina1214
    Well we still have New Years, but as long as you do whatever in moderation we all should be just fine. Yeah I weighed in Friday but forgot to post (I think) but also weighed today and I am up about a pound and half since last week.

tisk tisk mom step up lol
  • whtlatina1214
    No Nonsense here. I am afraid of the scale because I was bad. I just quick logged in thousands of calories and put MFP on the back burner. I'm loggin today, went to the gym last night, am going today. So I'll commit to getting on the scale this friday. :) Hold me to it.

okkkk i will
This discussion has been closed.