Body Pump Class!!!

Options
I've been doing the Body Pump class, increasing my weight gradually, over the last 8 months. I've seen some incredible increases in strength, endurance and appearance!

Has anyone else done Body Pump? What was your experience?

Replies

• lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BODY PUMP!!!! I used to take classes with some of my friends, but now live in an area where they do not have body pump!!! I wish they did. It is so much fun and a great way to get in shape. It's fun to start to see muscles you never knew you had!
  • jazzyninja
    Options
    I'm new to this group but have been using myfitnesspal for about 6-7 months so easy to use. I Started doing Les Mills PUMP, Jan. 1st; I love IT! I have a home program that came with the weights. I'd not heard of it before but Now I love it... Its a great work out! Interested in trying the home version of PUMP. Let me know, I'll give you the deets!
  • aussiesarah
    aussiesarah Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think Pump is awesome! I've been doing it for over a year now and combined with MFP I think it has gone a long way to helping me lose the 28lbs I have shed in the last 12 months. It's also great fun and feels like a lot less of a chore than doing mindless repetitions on boring machines in the gym. . .

I've gone up to 25kg for squats now which I am really pleased with and couldn't have imagined when I started out lifting 14kgs last year!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm a pump instructor. I was a class participant for 9 months and started teaching body step and have been teaching that for 5 years. Then I decided that I loved pump so much that about a year ago I became an instructor. It was a great place to start my weight lifting and get more comfortable with free weights.
  • kirst10985
    Options
    I've been doing body pump for about 6 months and I too love it! Can definitely see the results now, just got to work on my abs and increase my chest weight :happy: Does anyone do combat also?
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I just joined a gym last month that offers body pump and it's my new favorite class! I just went this morning. I've only been there about 6-7x but I can already feel myself getting stronger!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I've been doing body pump for about 6 months and I too love it! Can definitely see the results now, just got to work on my abs and increase my chest weight :happy: Does anyone do combat also?

i *PINK PUFFY HEART* Body Combat!