and dissappointments. Let's do this
together. We CAN do this and have
some fun doing it.

Replies

• princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

I would love to join your group! My name is Melanie and I am a Leslie Addict! I walked off 35 lbs last year with her DVD's and Weight Watchers online. I joined My Fitness Pal on 11/01/11 and I love it. The support here is amazing. Feel free to add me!

I enjoy walking with Leslie and I do 30 Day Shred with Jillian a couple of days a week also. I just got 2 new ones, No More Trouble Zones ( whew! It looks hard - haven't tried it yet ) and Yoga Meltdown, that I have done once last week. I like to mix up my routine and it definitely keeps me interested.

Let's DO This! :smile:
  • JodyGirl29
    JodyGirl29 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

I would love to join your group! My name is Melanie and I am a Leslie Addict! I walked off 35 lbs last year with her DVD's and Weight Watchers online. I joined My Fitness Pal on 11/01/11 and I love it. The support here is amazing. Feel free to add me!

I enjoy walking with Leslie and I do 30 Day Shred with Jillian a couple of days a week also. I just got 2 new ones, No More Trouble Zones ( whew! It looks hard - haven't tried it yet ) and Yoga Meltdown, that I have done once last week. I like to mix up my routine and it definitely keeps me interested.

Let's DO This! :smile:

Welcome Melanie. We a pleased you joined us.
    You've done amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • JodyGirl29
    JodyGirl29 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

You are quite welcome.