Options
JodyGirl29
JodyGirl29 Posts: 67 Member
Dec. 27-2011

I weigh in at 141.6

Replies

• dwinterrowd
    Options
    I am at 145 but am thinking about getting a digital scale so that I can be more accurate.
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    I am at 145 but am thinking about getting a digital scale so that I can be more accurate.

I have one made by weight watchers. I'm
    very pleased with it except when it goes up!
    Hahahaha
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 137.6lbs this Monday - a digital scale is definitely worth the purchase - I discovered my old scale was 4lbs out! eeek!!
  • dwinterrowd
    Options
    I just bought a digital scale, and OH MY! My non digital puts me at about 140, and the digital puts me at 146.2. I don't understand the huge difference. Which should I believe?
  • dwinterrowd
    Options
    However, I guess it's good that on Monday on the non digital I was at around 145 and now I am at about 140. I don't think it is that I truly lost 5 lbs but I feel I lost some :) So, I guess if I just keep to one scale I will at least know if I'm losing even if I don;t really know the correct lbs.
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    However, I guess it's good that on Monday on the non digital I was at around 145 and now I am at about 140. I don't think it is that I truly lost 5 lbs but I feel I lost some :) So, I guess if I just keep to one scale I will at least know if I'm losing even if I don;t really know the correct lbs.

I love my weight watchers digitel scales. It is best to weigh yourself
    first thing in the mornin' after bathroom duties and before you get dressed
    or eat, or drink anything. You're weight will fluctuate through out the day
    as you eat and drink.