JodyGirl29
JodyGirl29 Posts: 67 Member
What do you do for exersise?

I use Leslie Sansone DVD's.

Replies

• Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone for me. She is one of the best walking trainers. I have worked out to her off and on for a year.
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    I've been with her for years, but due to
    being sick, I've been away from it. Now
    it's time to get serious. :laugh:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I love leslie sansome also. I also go to the gym 1-2xs a week, do lots of walks and other exercise dvds. I am going to start doing more strength training, I am thinking about trying the 30day shred
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    I love leslie sansome also. I also go to the gym 1-2xs a week, do lots of walks and other exercise dvds. I am going to start doing more strength training, I am thinking about trying the 30day shred

Well that's great! Let us know how that dvd is. I personally am
    scared to death of Jillian. Hahahaha At 58 yrs of age, watching
    her almost gives me a heart attack. LOL
  • dwinterrowd
    Options
    I started Leslie Sansone's 5 mile dvd yesterday. I am working up to the 5 miles. I did 1 mile yesterday and today. I love it!
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    I started Leslie Sansone's 5 mile dvd yesterday. I am working up to the 5 miles. I did 1 mile yesterday and today. I love it!

Good for you! I was getting ready to start 4 miles and
    then I had to stop for awhile. Now I can only do 1 or 2
    miles. I have to work myself back up.
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Micheals, Zumba DVD's, Davina McCall, jogging with my dogs, hiking with my dogs while carrying my baby and bog standard walking the dogs while pushing the pram! Dogs and babies are great for weight loss!!! :laugh:
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I love DVDs - have just started Insanity and did most of Turbo Fire. Also love Tae Bo, Step, Yoga, Jillian and Davina DVDs. I am also really into kettlebells and just got sent the SKOGG DVDs plus go to a class awesome!

I do like to switch it up a lot - guess I get bored easily, or I'm very fickle!

Ali
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    Hiya

I love DVDs - have just started Insanity and did most of Turbo Fire. Also love Tae Bo, Step, Yoga, Jillian and Davina DVDs. I am also really into kettlebells and just got sent the SKOGG DVDs plus go to a class awesome!

I do like to switch it up a lot - guess I get bored easily, or I'm very fickle!

Ali

Wow! Your into everything! Good for you!