JodyGirl29 Posts: 67 Member
If you have one, please share so we can
join you in your celebration and maybe
learn something.

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I started mfp in july 2010 , I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and hypothyroid. I had gained alot of weight due to meds, lack of exercise and comfort eating. I have lost 90 lbs and want to lose another 10 lbs to get to my original goal of 100 lbs, then I will reevaluate and see if I want to lose a bit more. I really want to get into more strength training
  • JodyGirl29
    JodyGirl29 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started mfp in july 2010 , I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and hypothyroid. I had gained alot of weight due to meds, lack of exercise and comfort eating. I have lost 90 lbs and want to lose another 10 lbs to get to my original goal of 100 lbs, then I will reevaluate and see if I want to lose a bit more. I really want to get into more strength training

Isn't that wonderful! I'm proud of you. Strength training
    is very important. I can also sympathize with the chronic
    illness. I have a very bad back that limits me a bit.

Hey, how do you get you're ticker to show up in you're
    posts. All I can find is Edit profile, not signature.
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Your success is amazing! And I love your profile pic!