Options
JodyGirl29
JodyGirl29 Posts: 67 Member
Let us get to know each other.

Replies

• virvin88
    virvin88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HI Im Victoria I started on this site about two weeks ago and I am hoping to get fit by the time I move to California in for months and also my wedding is in 8 months...Also I do Tae Bo but I just ordered Jillian Michaels DVD cant wait ti try them

13524724.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    HI Im Victoria I started on this site about two weeks ago and I am hoping to get fit by the time I move to California in for months and also my wedding is in 8 months...Also I do Tae Bo but I just ordered Jillian Michaels DVD cant wait ti try them

13524724.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hi Victoria! Welcome to the group! I'd say your going to be a
    busy girl! Congrats on your move and wedding.
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lauren!

I joined in September after starting to lose weight in August - I packed on the pounds after having my son. ?I lost weight quite quickly at first but it's really slowed down now! But I have my son and two crazy dogs to help me and it's still going good!! I also love Jillian Michaels DVD's and Zumba DVD's!
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    Hi I'm Lauren!

I joined in September after starting to lose weight in August - I packed on the pounds after having my son. ?I lost weight quite quickly at first but it's really slowed down now! But I have my son and two crazy dogs to help me and it's still going good!! I also love Jillian Michaels DVD's and Zumba DVD's!

Welcome Lauren! I'm pleased to have you here!
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tina!

I became a member in Sept of this year but am more of a member last month. I love walking workouts since that's the only affordable workout I can do. I want 2012 to be MY year of weight lose. I've had put off loosing weight for too long and next year will be NO EXCEPTION!!!
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    Hi I'm Tina!

I became a member in Sept of this year but am more of a member last month. I love walking workouts since that's the only affordable workout I can do. I want 2012 to be MY year of weight lose. I've had put off loosing weight for too long and next year will be NO EXCEPTION!!!

Hi Tina: I have a sister named Tina. Welcome to the group.
    I can relate to the walking workouts. 14 lbs lost. I'd say your
    well on your way.
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Ali

I joined spring 2011 (April I think). I have two pre-schoolers and work full time (boo!). WHen I was growing up I was a ballet dancer and really fit. Have lost most but not all of what I want to shed now. I love exercise!

I'm in Scotland in the UK. I've just started doing the Insanity programme this week so I ache a bit just now ;) Pleased to meet you!

A
  • JodyGirl29
    Options
    Hi i'm Ali

I joined spring 2011 (April I think). I have two pre-schoolers and work full time (boo!). WHen I was growing up I was a ballet dancer and really fit. Have lost most but not all of what I want to shed now. I love exercise!

I'm in Scotland in the UK. I've just started doing the Insanity programme this week so I ache a bit just now ;) Pleased to meet you!

A

Pleased to meet you Ali. How are things across the pond?