Week One

Options
Ok, so I did Day 2, Plyometric Cardio Circuit, last night... good god, I don't remember it being this difficult. That last interval of Level I drills, Ski Abs and In-Out Abs was so hard, all I could is smile while way through it. Definitely a wake-up call on how far I have regressed since my first round. I've lost a lot of shoulder and chest strength.

Holy jeez am I SORE. My legs and back mostly. I crawled out of bed this morning and had to take the stairs step-by-step to get down into my lower level. I remember feeling this way at the start of my first round though, so hopefully I can whip back into shape soon! Eventhough it hurts, it's definitely a great feeling!

How is everyone else's week going?

Replies

• balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm finding some of the plank based ones very tough. It's mummy kicks that Kill me though. Not too bad for aches except my calves they hurt massively! Cardio Recovery tomorrow :)
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Cardio done power jumps and moving push-ups :sad: get'er done!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Moving push ups are spideman move!
  • adammccrady
    adammccrady Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Moving push-ups were awful last night. By the third circuit, I was literally just trying to do regular push-ups, and failing! And then I had to get up and do the reps of 8 squats/8 push-ups... I did what I could!

Great job to everyone that's sticking with the program!
  • mavsgurl30
    Options
    Ugh!! I'm sick. Looks like i'm gonna have to skip tonight's workout. Bummer =( Was doing so good too!!
  • sigsone
    Options
    Cardio Recovery... came at a good time!!! :laugh:
  • firedragon064
    Options
    Today is an easy work out. I could not do lunge very well tho.
    Did you guys take before pics and measurement also so we can compare after 60 days?
  • firedragon064
    Options
    Ugh!! I'm sick. Looks like i'm gonna have to skip tonight's workout. Bummer =( Was doing so good too!!

Too bad, it seems like everyone around me are either sniffing or coughing.
    I hope you will feel better soon. It's better to use your energy to fight off the "sickness" than do insanity.
  • balibee146
    Options
    Hi all

Just did my first Pure Cardio workout...Oh.My.Dizzy.Aunt. But I LOVED it and looking forward to getting better at it....that's a workout I'll do even if i'm not doing a round of Insanity.

Great job everyone who is keeping with the programme - it really encourages me to see your posts.

:)
  • balibee146
    Options

Bummer - hope you feel better soon!
  • mavsgurl30
    Options

Bummer - hope you feel better soon!

Thank you!!
  • mavsgurl30
    Options

Too bad, it seems like everyone around me are either sniffing or coughing.
    I hope you will feel better soon. It's better to use your energy to fight off the "sickness" than do insanity.

Thanks!! Still sick today. The rest of this week looks like a lost cause for me. Looks like i'll be starting over next week again. Have a great rest of the week!!
  • sigsone
    Options
    Pure cardio done! Whew!! anyone have any recovery formula!!! lol! :laugh:
  • firedragon064
    Options
    Do you guys feel more hungry or less hungry after the work out? I was too tired so it killed my appetite.
  • adammccrady
    adammccrady Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Cardio Recovery defitely provided a much needed break for my sore legs, and I think Pure Cardio is my FAVORITE workout of Phase 1! I love how it goes straight through with no repeating moves and no breaks! Before you know it, your stretching again!

I finally got my HRM, and was surprised to see that I burned nearly 600 calories during Pure Cardio! Can't wait for the Phase 2 workouts... Maybe I can get a 1000-calorie burn out of one of those?? Also got my new Asics X-Trainers! A little bulkier than running shoes, but definitely has the right support in all the right areas! They make do jumps a lot more comfortable, that's for sure!

Plyo again today! Dig Deep, everyone! Great job with Week One! Take it easy on our day off tomorrow, and Happy New Year!
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Love Pure Cardio! :) Happy New Year everyone! :)
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options

That sucks, girl. Hope you feel better!
  • mavsgurl30
    Options

That sucks, girl. Hope you feel better!

Thank you!! I think i'm ready to get at it again today! Finally!! Happy new year =)