WHO IS READY!!!

Options
KerriMx5
KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
Everyone ready to weigh in? Everyone ready to sweat? I am looking forward to this challenge. A little nervous that I won't be able to do all the moves but I am going to give it 100% Going to really aim to have my % lost these first few weeks be as great as I can be. This is going to really help me stay motivated. I need something to keep me on track after surgery and then Christmas. That combination has led to a three pound gain that I need to get off!! Along with 60 more pounds.

Are you ready?

Replies

• amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am ready!!!!!!!!! the challenges will be fun! it will help me spice up my days!!!
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am soooooooo ready!!! Nervous, but ready!!
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm excited and ready! Let's do this!
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    In case you didn't see it
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/429492-biggest-loser-1st-challenge

Everyone ready to do burpees? I am am going to try. Not sure if I can after surgery. I do plan on losing the most weight our of these 300 people we are competing against. SO I am game to help us lose the most and get immunity for our team. You all ready too? My period starts next week. Glad weigh in isn't until the 13th. It gives me time to lose water weight. :)
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Got my fruit. Need to get veggies. Got lots of water. Got my workout plan in order for the week. Can't get any more set. LOL

Oh and I weighed in. 196. Which is 3 pounds up from last Friday. I can do this though.