Options
13»

Replies

• mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am new on this group.

Started Phase 1 on 9/28/2012. So far I have completed week 1 and started week 2. Recently coming out of a very nasty and mean viral bug so I am letting my body recover fully before hitting it too hard. Starting Week 3 today and my workout tomorrow. Should be interesting. My eating is pretty clean, but on budget. I think when I started this I weighed 267.8 and I now weigh 262.8.

I love this program and I am so gald I found a group on here with people following the same plan. Excited for the next phew weeks.

Work out Plan:

Friday: Rest
    Saturday: Legs
    Sunday: Rest
    Monday: Back and Biceps
    Tuesday: Chest and Triceps
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Shoulders and Abs

Rest again on Friday and do it all over again.

Have a great weekend everyone.
  • JezcaLeean
    Options
    Starting Phase One today. Unfortunately, I cannot stop doing cardio, as it is required by my job, but ah well. Also, i disagree with supplements, as I get most of my nutrients from my food, but i will be adding a potassium/magnesium vitamin, since I don't consume enough of that. Wish me luck!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I just started this too. I finished week 1 today. I'm a little skeptical about working out four days on and three off, so I'm not following that exactly to the letter but am trying to keep up. I was SO sore after day 1, it's been a while since I've weight trained and I think I overestimated my abilities. The rest has been pretty good though, just enough soreness to know I got it worked.

Not gonna make it to the gym tomorrow mostly likely but after that I'll be starting week 2!
  • JezcaLeean
    Options
    how did you do your front delt raise to a T? I am doing mine tomorrow and cant figure out if I start standing with my arms out like a zombie and then just move them to a "T" or if it is the whole motion, and you start at your sides?