Hello all :-) Ready and willing to learn and change for 2012

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Hi all :-) My name is Kelly I was invited here by carolinamomma3♥ who I found on here yesterday and I am blown away by her success and her attititude (so thank you Rachel, looking forward to getting to know you)

I am 30 years old I have been married for 10 years now! I am very happy I think this year has been the best year of my marrige for some reason things seem to have become easier and I love my hubby more now than when I married him :-) I have a beautiful family my step son (I have raised since he was 2 so step is not a word we really use he is MY son! ) Jacob who just turned 13! And Elizabeth my amazing daughter just turned 9. I have PCOS and would love to have a new baby (we have tried on and off for 8 years now) I want to get healthy for me! I have started day 1 way too many times and want this to be the last time! I weigh 12 stone 11 (ish) but want to be 9 stone (I live in the UK by the way hence the stones, we did live in NY Upstate but moved back 4.5 years ago)
I work in sales and work at home now which I LOVE.
I was in a car accident 3 years ago and damaged my back but I dont want that to be the reason that this holds me back I will just have to work around it.
I dont want to join a gym, I dont want to start any wacky diets I want to do this the good old way of hard work and sensible choices, I am not stupid I know this wont be easy but I know that it will be worth it.
I have bought a few Jillian Michaels DVD's and plan to start there and see what happens (as well as stick to 1200 calories a day)

I really am happy and excited to be here and hope that I can meet some new friends along the way xx

Happy new year guys <3

Kelly x:drinker:

Replies

• AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Hi all :-) My name is Kelly I was invited here by carolinamomma3♥ who I found on here yesterday and I am blown away by her success and her attititude (so thank you Rachel, looking forward to getting to know you)

I am 30 years old I have been married for 10 years now! I am very happy I think this year has been the best year of my marrige for some reason things seem to have become easier and I love my hubby more now than when I married him :-) I have a beautiful family my step son (I have raised since he was 2 so step is not a word we really use he is MY son! ) Jacob who just turned 13! And Elizabeth my amazing daughter just turned 9. I have PCOS and would love to have a new baby (we have tried on and off for 8 years now) I want to get healthy for me! I have started day 1 way too many times and want this to be the last time! I weigh 12 stone 11 (ish) but want to be 9 stone (I live in the UK by the way hence the stones, we did live in NY Upstate but moved back 4.5 years ago)
    I work in sales and work at home now which I LOVE.
    I was in a car accident 3 years ago and damaged my back but I dont want that to be the reason that this holds me back I will just have to work around it.
    I dont want to join a gym, I dont want to start any wacky diets I want to do this the good old way of hard work and sensible choices, I am not stupid I know this wont be easy but I know that it will be worth it.
    I have bought a few Jillian Michaels DVD's and plan to start there and see what happens (as well as stick to 1200 calories a day)

I really am happy and excited to be here and hope that I can meet some new friends along the way xx

Happy new year guys <3

Kelly x:drinker:

Hey Kelly...

Glad to have you as a new friend and look forward to Owning 2012 with you... We can do this as long as we Believe!!!!
    Thanks for taking the time out and telling us all a lil about your self, I can allready tell you are ready to kick Calorie Booty..
    I also have a Group of over 200+ starting 30 "Day shred" on Monday Feel free to join in.. I can send you a request if you like.. Love you bunches and Happy New Years Sweetie.. You got this!!! The Old way... Blood, sweat & Tears!!!!

~Rachel~
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel :-) Thank you so much for the welcome! I am sooo ready and cant wait to get stuck in! Yes please do send me the request I would love that! I am gearing myself up for it (I am hoping it arrives on the 2nd Jan) I am a but worried because I hear everyone say that it nearly killed them I am hoping that I will be ready for it BUT I am ready for the challange!

xx
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    you can do it....put your whole heart and soul into this journey.....you will feel beat up some days, victorious in other days, but if you really discipline yourself and hang tough the end result will be so worth it...praying for your success in the journey....God bless=)