30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 of 30 Day Shred today. I lost 4 inches on level 1. Here are my before & after pic's. I can tell a difference in my back mostly. Good luck to all!

30DayShred_Level1_Day1and10comparison.jpg

Sorry my pics are cutting off but you can see most of them.

LOOKING GOOD GIRL!!! :)
  • chicatita
    Options
    Hey Shredders! I have 7 more days of the Shred and so far i've lost 12lbs and about 10 inches (mostly in hips). Let's finish this strong!!!

http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj554/Ronqesha_Robinson/?action=view&current=30DAYSHRED.jpg

Hopefully you can follow this link to see my progress.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I will take my measurement to night to keep track. But due to my my previous experience with 30DS I will not be doing it everyday. I will either alternate it with Zumba or running. Planning to do the Shred 3 times a week. I injured my shoulder really bad and had to stay off all hand related exercises for 1 month just after 4 sessions of shred. I must done the push or something wrongly.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1D5, and I'm alternating with my group classes and an occasional day of Insanity. I like it and have been doing L1 and sometimes 2 along with it. It's getting easier too!

What weights do you use?
  • chicatita
    Options
    Ok, here's my results:

17lbs lost, 7 inches in waist, 4 inches in thighs, and 1.5 inches in arms! EEK!

2012-01-24144752-1-1.jpg
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WOW chica, I am so impressed!! Your results are amazing!! I know I said this on your wall post, but so many people set out to do this challenge and VERY FEW actually finish! I think in my Dec challenge, we had over 150 people start and only 8-9 actually stuck it out. So, I applaude you...it's not easy that's for sure! Even more so than the excercise video...you set out to accomplish a 30 day goal and no matter what (long work hours, stressful life, parties, mentally exhausted, physically sore, etc) you met your goal! That to me spells SUCCESS!

From my own experience, setting goals that are 'date orientated' are so much easier to follow vs a certain number on a scale, or a certain amount of calories. Congrats again, each day you completed your workout, you told yourself: that you were worth it and you deserve it! <big hugs>
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Very good job! I couldn't see your 'after' pic earlier but now I can!
  • chicatita
    Options
    WOW chica, I am so impressed!! Your results are amazing!! I know I said this on your wall post, but so many people set out to do this challenge and VERY FEW actually finish! I think in my Dec challenge, we had over 150 people start and only 8-9 actually stuck it out. So, I applaude you...it's not easy that's for sure! Even more so than the excercise video...you set out to accomplish a 30 day goal and no matter what (long work hours, stressful life, parties, mentally exhausted, physically sore, etc) you met your goal! That to me spells SUCCESS!

From my own experience, setting goals that are 'date orientated' are so much easier to follow vs a certain number on a scale, or a certain amount of calories. Congrats again, each day you completed your workout, you told yourself: that you were worth it and you deserve it! <big hugs>

<HUGS> Thank you so much Heidi! I think i'm going to z'one' out on Turbo Jam for 30 days. You're right date oriented workouts work much better for me. This along with tracking on myfitnesspal keeps me more accountable and I think that's why i'm enjoying foods I like, working out, and finding success.

Thank you ASTINCH!