my treadmill

Options
wiffe
wiffe Posts: 224 Member
Well my treadmill has 2 programs. I've never used them. WELL today I decided to just let it run to see what it would do. I think tomorrow i will try one of the programs. IT goes up to 4.5 so I will try that one. The other one goes up to 7.0 UMM not yet.

Oh and today I hiked for 90 minutes.

Replies

• 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WTG, Tonya!!!
  • oliv2065
    oliv2065 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    thats great
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    awesome!! when you say programs what exactly do you mean?? I use one at the gym and put it on Random.....(that is what I was told to use by one of the instructures) and it automatically adjust its inclide I still adjust the speed......love it though going tonight I can't wait...........
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    it is a 30 min. program and it adjsuts the speed every so often. the one is up to 4.5 so 2.5 for a few then 3.0 then 3.5 4.0. it goes up and down throughout the whole 30 min.
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    it is a 30 min. program and it adjsuts the speed every so often. the one is up to 4.5 so 2.5 for a few then 3.0 then 3.5 4.0. it goes up and down throughout the whole 30 min.

K, thanks for the info...........sounds like the one I use at the gym, just that i control the speed, but the height goes up and down...I like that......