Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

4 hour body 2012

2»

Replies

• jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    18 lbs is awesome!! i am hoping to be down 10lbs in 3 weeks. think thats do-able?
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 207 Member
    I did it last year and lost 10 lbs in about a month (with more than one occasional small cheat during the week). I am doing it again, but haven't had time to eat breakfast like is strongly recommended and really think that is what is stalling my weight loss. EAT BREAKFAST! That is my goal this week. even if it just a protein shake....or that amazing sounding frapp protein shake. :)
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Make sure you record and follow your measurements. As women, we're very prone to cyclic weight swings from hormones, but if the scale doesn't show your efforts, the tape measure will.

Also, from what I've learned trolling every 4HB site I can find, sometimes women see very little movement on the scale for 4 wks or so then whoooosh... but the inches are changing despite the scale non-cooperation.

Today is my first cheat day. Just finished a bowl of oatmeal with protein powder and walnuts. Boring, I know, but I miss oatmeal! I'm going to have a sandwich and fries later, and a nice piece of chocolate. Probably some thai food for dinner. Yum. I will not be getting on the scale tomorrow. I've only been doing this a week; my friend has been doing it a few months and the pounds just fell off of her (she was small to begin with, and not eating a crap diet, so for her, it really did the trick).