Holidays

Options
apesid
apesid Posts: 135 Member
So... how'd everyone do with the Holidays? I did great until Christmas. On Christmas (which was one big binge fest basically) and every day after I've had a binge. Gross... ugh.

How do you plan to get back on track after the holidays? OR Did you do great over the holidays?

Replies

• gisele246
    gisele246 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I made sure I didn't buy anything else and I cleaned out my house. Luckily most of the stuff was at my parents' house. I also worked out at least 30 minutes a day to put me back in the mindset. I'm hoping that the 3 lbs I gained in one weekend will dissipate in the coming week.
  • chrissifreeman
    chrissifreeman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    2 binges: Christmas day and one night earlier this week - maybe one more episode of overeating that I can't quite remember now that I think about it. Scale is up like 3-4 pounds. Frustrating.

Anyway, to get back on track I just went right back to normal eating, exercising, and recording my food. Also decided to choose a slower rate of loss and eat a few more calories and 1/2 of my exercise calories each day. Hoping this will fend off feelings of deprivation.