FINAL WEIGH IN!!!

Options
musicgirl88
musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know many of us really struggled through this challenge, and some of us kicked some major @ss in this challenge!!! Can you believe it's time for our final weigh in?? I know I can't! I would love to get EVERYONE'S weight so I can post our results! I know some of us have gained (I am one of those), but hopefully seeing everyone's results will give us the motivation we need to really kick butt in the new year!!!!!!! So, here is the link or you can send me a private message!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFNNOE15eTFYS1FMdlZPdjdHMUhyNkE6MQ#gid=0

Everyone did AMAZING in this challenge. And even though we lost some people, I know they are still kicking butt! Thank you for those who have stuck to it and given me my first successfull challenge (even though I wasn't successful in reaching my 20 pound goal LOL) Ya'll are great!!!!!!!!

Replies

• twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thank you for everything you've done! This has really been a big motivator for me...are you going to do another one or take some time off??
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    So did everybody weigh in?? If not, I think those of us who did on time should get a another chance to weigh in, just saying!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Hoping you can post everyone's final results soon!! Can't weight to see how everyone has done!