the beginning

hey guys! i am so excited that we are all committing to doing this together. it will definitely be helpful for me to have someone to be accountable to. does anyone have any suggestions on how we should check in with one another? should it just be formally once a week, twice a week? of course, we can always post on here if we need help or encouragement.

below is a google docs calendar that i found on the internet. it is a schedule based on the program. i have edited it for how i want to do things as far as the slim and limber and abs dvds go. feel free to download it and edit it to what you need. the original excel version has boxes that can be checked. if you want this version, send me a message with your email and i will send it to you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgHXEYHij-9sdEg0Qk5GMk1taUQ4WnhmdXFWaVN4Y3c

good luck to everyone on your first day working out and happy new year!!
renee

Replies

• tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 421 Member
    How do you plan on entering the calorie burn here??
  • I currently am at 179.4, would like to be realisitic on what I can lose in 6 weeks. I would like to see a minimum of 12 lbs gone. That would be a great start to the 35 lbs I need to lose. Looking forward to the support and motivation from everyone
  • misstiffanyrenee
    misstiffanyrenee Posts: 29 Member
    How do you plan on entering the calorie burn here??

to be honest, this is the first group i have been a part of and definitely the first group i have led. have you been a part of a group that did this in the past? how did they do it?
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 421 Member
    Definitly part of groups before, but haven't ever logged a video before. I am thinking of putting the aerobics portion under aerobics general and stretching under the streching choice.
  • misstiffanyrenee
    misstiffanyrenee Posts: 29 Member
    Definitly part of groups before, but haven't ever logged a video before. I am thinking of putting the aerobics portion under aerobics general and stretching under the streching choice.

that is interesting. i am going to email someone from my fitness pal to find out how to set this up for our group. thanks for the info!!