day 1! how's everyone doing?

pinkfink
pinkfink Posts: 21 Member
I'm so thrilled to be starting this 90 day challenge!!!! Usually when I thought about working out I groaned and grumbled about it, putting it off as long as I could which usually resulted in not doing it at all. Today was different. I set my alarm to wake up early and was excited to do my work out. I feel so energized for the rest of the day. Maybe I will even work out again later. I hope that this new sense of want for exercise and healthy eating will continue, not only for the next 90 days, but for a life time!!! :-D

Replies

• atleast20
    atleast20 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm so thrilled to be starting this 90 day challenge!!!! Usually when I thought about working out I groaned and grumbled about it, putting it off as long as I could which usually resulted in not doing it at all. Today was different. I set my alarm to wake up early and was excited to do my work out. I feel so energized for the rest of the day. Maybe I will even work out again later. I hope that this new sense of want for exercise and healthy eating will continue, not only for the next 90 days, but for a life time!!! :-D

Wow did the feeling last all day? I am working out tonight morning doesn't work for me. I am looking forward to actually doing this for 90 days
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    I've started this challenge today by doing Tae Bo Cardio Explosion.
  • I have decided for the 90 day challenge that I want to do the following:

1. Eat a balanced but low carb healthy meals.
    2. Not eating out unless I go on a date.
    3. Exersice Mon- Fri for atleast 60 minutes.
    4. Don't break 1-3 by any means necessary.
    5. Have fun with different types of exersize.
    6. I won't weigh myself until the 90th day.

My current weight is 240 as of today.
  • pinkfink
    pinkfink Posts: 21 Member
    I felt energized for most of the day. Had no ambition to do another work out later on. My muscles ached before I went to be. Today my muscles ache even worse. I can tell that I am definitely out of shape.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Monday I did Ripped in 30. Yesterday I did 30 Day Shred. This morning I groaned like a 90 y/o woman as I squated down on the toliet :laugh: I've got to get my workout in early today though because a good friend of mine and her kid is coming over and I'm cooking turkey chili and making rice krispies for dessert!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    It's going well. I'm watching what I eat and getting daily workouts. This weekend I plan on buying some type of home DVD. My exercise tv has changed and it sucks.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    It's going well. I'm watching what I eat and getting daily workouts. This weekend I plan on buying some type of home DVD. My exercise tv has changed and it sucks.

Amazon.com sells ExerciseTV workouts. Before ExerciseTV shut down, I was able to buy a lot of their workouts. I've own a lot of their workouts prior to buying from their site. They were selling workouts as low as a dollar.

Chris Freytag is one of my personal trainers. She has some good workouts.
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Doing good so far. Under 300 lbs for the first time in years!!! And have lost about 3 lbs since the new year :bigsmile:
  • atleast20
    atleast20 Posts: 29 Member
    Doing good so far. Under 300 lbs for the first time in years!!! And have lost about 3 lbs since the new year :bigsmile:
    [/quote
    Nice Job! Keep up the good work