New year and time to get serious...again

melsinct
melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
edited October 7 in Social Groups
I am sure I am not the only one who loosened up the food diary a bit over the last few weeks. I made myself accountable for the damage I did and logged my 2 pound gain into MFP yesterday. This now puts me back at 4 pounds until goal. I definitely let a lot of days slide with no logging between holiday parties, my husband's birthday, and New Year's Eve. As of yesterday, I am back to serious logging, regular exercise, and being more faithful to MFP, as I know it works.

For those of us who fell off the wagon or at least hopped off for a brief moment or two, let's get back on track!

Replies

• krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    I'm with you!!! Holidays can do some damage, but knowing that you were once there means you can get there again!

I think I put on about 2 pounds, maybe 2.5 in the last couple of weeks... but today I'm back to work, which means "routine", and I think it'll help to my mind back in the game! More water, lower carbs, more veggies! And my regular eating times should help too. That's the plan for 2012.

Good luck to you, and everyone! Happy New Year!!!
  • Right there with you. I've been scared ot get on the evil scale but think I might tomorrow to see what damage I caused.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,119 Member
    Just hop right back on the tracking train and you'll get back to a good place in no time!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    I still have Christmas chocolates and goodies in the house......
    I surely need to get back on track!
    Feel free to kick me into shape if you peek at my diary
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    I have dropped one pound of Christmas cookie weight, so I am only up one pound from where I was pre-holidays. Not bad. Unfortunately my weekends have been plagued by birthday parties and traveling so I am trying to stay very focused and strict on weekdays.
This discussion has been closed.