Day by Day

Options
124»

Replies

• medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    No more trouble zones with 6 lbs dumbells followed by ab ripper x. Im getting there. Now its actually sweaty because Im giving it my best, and it feels great. I feel im a lot stronger in the abs when doing the first floor circuit with the chest press and crunch, I roll up on my shoulders really nicely!

Also see some progression on Ab ripper x aswell, im doing the oblique crunches now, for the first five times I just layed on the side like a babyseal unable to do anything.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Did 6W6P yesterday for the first time this week (done 30DS & KB&T). Oh my, I am pretty stiff today. Nice to know it keeps working :)
  • curlygirlcami
    curlygirlcami Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! I haven't done so well this past week. I have watched what I am eating and have been making and trying different foods at home, but I haven't been doing my DVDs. :( So, tomorrow, I am going to do it and try to get in 5 times this week. I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how it goes. :-)

I hope you are all doing GREAT!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I just re-found this thread.... somehow lost it. High fives for your efforts!!! I haven't exercised yet today but I know I will. Will report back later with whatever it was I did. :)
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I NEED TO GET BACK TO JILLIAN- ITS only been 2 days, but feels like forever!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Jojowink - do it!! I know what you mean - time slows down when you don't get the workouts in. Good luck - hope you post soon. :)

I did Ripped in 30, KBT and 20 mins of ab stuff today. Kind of funny that I spent so much time on exercise - it's a beautiful day out and I have errands, chores, etc. to do. But I'm trying to push myself physically to see what I'm capable of. So in a sense, I'm quite proud of today's accomplishment. :bigsmile:
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    ok so im getting tired of just the gym and shred it with weights so last night i got as a surprise the 30 day shred back yayayayaya because i had one from netflix but i had to send it back after the 30 days but now i have my own woop woop im going to take measurements today and start to do shred it with weights in the morning and then the shred at night and incorporate the gym on days im able to go lol
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 weeks 3 & 4. I found that it wasnt as challenging as weeks 1 & 2. I really dont follow it as a program because I have so many DVDs that I rotate btwn. I believe Tuesday I did weeks 1 & 2 and burned alot of calories but with weeks 3 & 4, yeah I burned a good amount of calories but didnt feel like it was as challenging as it shouldve or couldve been. I actually feel like I shouldve done 30 day shred levels 1 2 and 3....I think I wouldve gotten a better workout. Doing all those levels back to back to back will definitely kick your butt.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    yeah well shred it with weights i like but i feel like my arms only thing working but i have only been using for a week now so idk lol and well you look like you work out a lot and have already lost a lot im just starting so we will see and 30 day shred im starting tonight so we will see ...
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I know! Feel the same. Killer Buns is awesome, but not working my arms. Started Ri30 today again. Not my favourite of her programs, but I only did one round of it, so I reckon another round is a good idea.