how is everyone doing

Options
I have not played my games in a little while and want to get back into the swing of things... anyone else having a hard time getting into the just dance mode?

Replies

• osofan81
    osofan81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've just started playing this so it's easy for me to stay focused...but at the same time maybe that can help you too. You have to get back on track...it's not a question of should I or shouldn't I it's a matter of not making excuses. JUST DANCE haha
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I just bought Just Dance today and started out with Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. It seems like it'll be an easy way to burn some extra calories.

Speaking of, doesn't anyone know of the best way to track calories burned for Just Dance? Should I invest in a calorie gauge or something?
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've been a severe JD SLACKER!!!
  • 1032tesh
    1032tesh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I bought JD3 in Nov. Found Just Sweat today!!!! :-) Day 1 of my 7 day challenge. I did the last selection for 21k sweat points in a week. Hit my 3k for today. Seems like it took me forever, low scores ( need to adjust sensor) but it was so much fun!:flowerforyou:
  • beckybeird
    Options
    Whoop whoop! I am loving me some Just Dance. The kids love to play with me and I usually end up doing at least 30-45 min a day on it. :) But on the other end of my house, we are doing the Cupid Shuffle. Say what you will, but I love me some Cupid Shuffle. And I can tell a difference in ME! So, lets get back to dancing!! My favorite is on JD1 is Cotton Eyed Joe!