Hollywood sign!

DayumStraightIAmEllie
DayumStraightIAmEllie Posts: 160 Member
edited October 7 in Social Groups
Hey everyone. I went on my second hike this last weekend. My first was when i was about 14 so i dont really count that one as official. Anyways.

I went with my boyfriend up to the Hollywood sign. It was amazing. So beautiful. It was fun and i felt so great afterwards. As crazy as it sounds i actually had more energy when we hiked down afterwards then when i first started. I love that feeling.

I wanted to know has anyone else hiked up to the sign?

Replies

• BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    ***i'm sooooo jealous****
  • REman
    REman Posts: 48 Member
    I have!
  • ***i'm sooooo jealous****

You have to do it!!
    I have!

Obviously!!! :D
  • Huskychemist
    Huskychemist Posts: 75 Member
    I've been there. It's kind of fun to see it. Griffith Park has a TON of great hikes that are close, depending on where you live.
  • I've been there. It's kind of fun to see it. Griffith Park has a TON of great hikes that are close, depending on where you live.

Awesome thanks:) I live round about the area.
  • Huskychemist
    Huskychemist Posts: 75 Member
    No problem. Another great resource for hiking is to check in on the Los Angeles section of the Sierra Club. Many people think the Sierra Club is just a 'save the environment' organization. But the LA section is very active with bike rides, hikes, etc. You don't have to be a member to go on the hikes. I used to get the quarterly activity booklet from an REI (I think...it's been since 1999), but you can probably find it online now.

Enjoy.
This discussion has been closed.